Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside County Probation PCO Question

Hello Everybody.

I applied for Riverside County Probation Corrections Officer back in January. Took my interview in September and started the background process in October.

Just wanted to get some feedback from others as to how long the background process usually takes and what other steps are involved?

There is another possible job offer for me in the near-future for social worker, but am hesitant to take it, in case this job falls through. Any Advice appreciated!

Thanks

Probatin Corrections Officer for Riverside County

I apply for this position in June 2012, passed 2nd exam @ riverside, ca on August and I just got interviewed December 4 2012.

Comment

I tested with them in January 2012 as well, but it was for DPO position. I had my interview in August and started backgrounds at the same time. I have not heard back from the department since. I did find out that my B/I got transfered and someone else was now handling my case, but they did not know who? I just hope my case wasn't lost or misplaced in the shuffle of things. My advice would be to take any sufficient job that comes your way, you can always turn in your 2 weeks and take the preferred job once it's offered to you.

Comment

I would send you a PM if you allowed them.
        Last edited by Barkley84; 12-11-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Still Slowly moving through the process.... anyone else hear anything yet?

Does anyone know the shifts that are most likely assigned to new hire PCO's?

As well as any info on/how its like working for Riverside Probation, there website is somewhat limited. Thanks!

Comment

Bump!

Just got the call earlier this week!

Thank you everyone for your help!

Anyone else get in??

Comment

I am currently going through the process for Riverside County Probations Corrections and I have the initial interview tomorrow. Does anyone know what it entails? I thought it was the background process first then the interview?

Comment

Sounds like a CO position for juvenile facilities. If so, it will suck.
                Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
                Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7990 users online. 424 members and 7566 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X