300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasd radio codes...

On Quizlet; at times the numbers and the definitions of the codes can differ...

Does anyone have the accurate glossary to Radio codes?

Thnx in advance...
    Last edited by blng_blng; 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM.

They look right, but you should treat it like anything on the internet that is not coming from the primary source - with a healthy dose of skepticisim.

Comment

Thnx AJ...
      I just wanted to know if there was a place online that had the real stuff...
      Typically the differences are minor, but I would like to just have the actual thing...
      Thnx again...

Comment

I think I know what 10-1 is....it is somethjing about food, right?
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I get a lot of my info off of this site: http://www.bearcat1.com/radio.htm
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post

Exactly! I'm feeling very 10-1 right now...
            Carpe Noctem

Comment

Google is your friend:

LASD Radio Codes
              Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                Everything is about food.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

When/if you get hired you will get a copy of the only acceptable document related to LASD radio codes.
                  Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                    When/if you get hired you will get a copy of the only acceptable document related to LASD radio codes.
                    Thnx mdrdep...
                    And point taken...
                    I just wanted (accurate) stuff I could study in the meantime...
                    But like you said, you should get stuff from the (horses mouth) source...

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
                      Google is your friend:
                      I have done google searches on LASD codes...
                      If I ask a question, I have already tried to look it up 1st...
                      The information on google differs depending on where you go...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3868 users online. 270 members and 3598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X