300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond PD

I'm looking for information on the Richmond Police Department's testing process. I've heard part of the examination process includes a writing sample. Is this correct? ? Is anyone aware of what the physical agility test consists of and is it evaluated on a point system or just pass/fail?
    point am i clear?

I have. Writing sample is a yes. Physical was a sprint, 6' wall and dummy drag back to back. Then interviews are assigned at that time. List is flat, and you're unranked. It's pass/fail but I don't know if they look at your times etc. when they make hiring decisions.

Comment

Just the information I was looking for. Thanks.
      Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Appreciate the info !
        point am i clear?

Comment

My pleasure. For what it's worth I had nothing but positive interactions with everyone there (and then, a hiring freeze).

Comment

Has anyone gotten anything about a testing date?

Comment

I did a ride along with them last week, talked to a a few people who said they are looking to test in NOV

Comment

When I hear Richmond, I think of this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQX-aDNB74

fast foward to 2:25 mins in. This ignorance can not be surpassed

Comment

Originally posted by Feb2nd1979 View Post
                  When I hear Richmond, I think of this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQX-aDNB74

fast foward to 2:25 mins in. This ignorance can not be surpassed

Unbelievable.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3884 users online. 170 members and 3714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X