300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Shoot It Out For Charity

When an officer dies in the line of duty, it doesn’t matter where he or she served. It’s a spirit of brotherhood and camaraderie that binds the officers together and draws them from all parts of the country in support of their fallen comrades.

Law Enforcement Shoot It Out For Charity
    Costa Mesa Bail Bonds

Bail Bonds Newport Beach CA

I'm just going to come out and say it... While the article is heartwarming, this is not a place for you to advertise a bail bonds company. Trust me, I've caught alot of flak on these forums for being an investigator for y'all, so I'd tread lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra259 View Post
      I'm just going to come out and say it... While the article is heartwarming, this is not a place for you to advertise a bail bonds company. Trust me, I've caught alot of flak on these forums for being an investigator for y'all, so I'd tread lightly.
      You advertise a bail bonds company every time you post.

Comment

Originally posted by hbliam View Post
        You advertise a bail bonds company every time you post.
        I work for a company that reduces the liability of bail bonds companies and handles forfeitures for licensed bail agents. I'm not a licensed bail agent nor do I advertise for any particular bail agency.

And really, I'm just putting my professional title and affiliation out there to provide a perspective for my posts. Not everyone will go to a user's "about me" section to discover the poster's affiliation.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5412 users online. 300 members and 5112 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X