300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moxxberg View Post
    I got the call, everyone hang in there calls still going out!!!!
    Congrats!

Comment

• I got the call!!!

Comment

• The secretary scheduled my medical just now. She said they finished choosing the class at 9 pm which is the latest they have ever gone until. Hang in there everyone and GOOD LUCK!!!

Comment

• Congratulations to all of you that made it into class #89!

Comment

• Congrats guys!
            "The greatest substitute for intelligence is silence"

Comment

• Thank you all for the congrats, and to everyone that didnt get the call, keep at it I've been applying since 2008. DO NOT GIVE UP!

Comment

• Still waiting...

Comment

• Have the background interview March 28th! Super excited. When should I expect the home visit? Will I get a heads up?
                  "The greatest substitute for intelligence is silence"

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam10-8 View Post
                    Have the background interview March 28th! Super excited. When should I expect the home visit? Will I get a heads up?
                    The initial background intreviewers will be going over your PHS and any areas of concern. If you pass that, they will schedule your poly, finger printing and psych. Several months later, they notified me that my investigation has begun and scheduled a home visit the day after. Good luck in your process! They seem like a great department to work for. I was not selected for class 89 but I will try again in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam10-8 View Post
                      Have the background interview March 28th! Super excited. When should I expect the home visit? Will I get a heads up?
                      They don't need to give you a warning for your home visit. Some investigators like mine gave me a warning.

Comment

• does background notify you once you get cleared?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8467 users online. 463 members and 8004 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X