Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD seraching for missing Fox film exec

http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-...0505032412.jpg

“We are extremely worried about our friend and colleague Gavin Smith. I have attached the Missing Persons bulletin that we are trying to display everywhere we can. We are very concerned about Gavin and we are actively doing what we can to assist the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department in their search for him,” said Chris Aronson, EVP of Twentieth Century Fox.

Smith has been missing for several days. He was last heard from on Tuesday evening. Smith is a Twentieth Century Fox veteran of 18 years and works in the Calabasas office.
    “Let him go, Lou. Someone driving that fast has no time for a ticket.”
    -Chief Wiggum

Misery

...I'm just sayin'
    Timelines:

CBPO
    App: 2/12/09
    Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
    Written: 2/20/09
    NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
    TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
    App: 5/5/09
    Geo: San Diego
    Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
    NOR: 7/20/09
    Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
    TO: 10/6/09
    Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
    Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
    Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
    App: 8/17/10
    Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
    TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

Originally posted by DCH View Post
      Misery

...I'm just sayin'
      Fortunately, no snow around here recently.
      -Chief Wiggum

Comment

Mystery deepens in disappearance of Hollywood exec Gavin Smith

Mystery deepens in disappearance of Hollywood exec Gavin Smith - latimes.com

L.A. NOW

Ten days after a 20th Century Fox executive vanished from a friend's home west of the San Fernando Valley, questions continued to surround Gavin Smith's disappearance.

The 57-year-old, who works in distributon for Fox, was reported missing by his family May 1 after he failed to pick up one of his sons for school.

His family declined to say why Smith was staying at a friend's house, but on Thursday, E! News reported that Smith’s eldest son, Evan, said last month his father had left the family.

"Thoughts and prayers out to my amazing Mom and bros plz," the USC basketball player wrote in an April 14 message, according to E! "My dad decided to leave the family last nite. Real family sticks together."

The tweet has since been deleted, but Evan Smith told E! his parents were not separated.

“They were just going through normal stuff couples go through,” he said.

Evan Smith told The Times on Thursday morning that his family was “devastated” by his father’s disappearance.

“We’re staying strong as a family unit,” he said. “We’re praying and hoping for the best. It’s all in God’s hands.”
        Authorities said that for now the disappearance remains classified as a missing persons case.

“It’s an adult missing persons case, not a homicide,” said sheriff’s Homicide Bureau Lt. Wes Sutton, noting that missing persons investigators are assigned within his bureau. “At this point, there’s nothing criminal [related] to his disappearance.”

Gavin Smith is 6-foot-6, weighs 210 pounds, has gray hair streaked with blond and has a goatee. He was last seen in his black 2000 Mercedes 420-E with California license plate 6EKT044. He was wearing purple pants.

Investigators ask anyone with information to call detectives at (323) 890-5500.
        -Chief Wiggum

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4735 users online. 217 members and 4518 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X