Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Just got my DQ notice. Good luck everyone and don't make the same mistake I did and believe the proctor of the polygraph, they are not your friends!

I might see you again next year.

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Just did my Poly yesterday finally and the guy said I had a small hiccup on a question about theft. I explained to him what I was thinking and he said he would consider it justified (received a stolen laptop I forgot to mention)but will go over it with quality control but I will most likely pass. He said if I don't get a call back in three days I passed otherwise I will have to go in again to take another poly for that specific question. I was reading earlier about people in the same situation but were waiting for weeks instead of days. How long do you guys think it will be to get the results?

Also if I end up failing how will I get notification?

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Does anyone know how far out in advance they start sending out academy invitations?

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post

Wait considering you just got an update email a few days ago.
    I actually just got a call today to schedule my interview.

Alright so I barely got hold of my investigator since she left me a voicemail and it looks like they're stacked with applicants for DST. She said they badly need COs so I just took her up on the offer. Not sure how true this is but it's something.
    Last edited by Ocelot213; 09-26-2019, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    Originally posted by Ocelot213 View Post
    Should I email my new investigator asking for an update or just hold out?

I submitted my esoph back in July 2nd. Got an email on July 26 stating an investigator is working on my packet. Then I got another email on September 11 stating a new investigator has taken over my case and is reviewing the info.
    Wait considering you just got an update email a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Should I email my new investigator asking for an update or just hold out?

I submitted my esoph back in July 2nd. Got an email on July 26 stating an investigator is working on my packet. Then I got another email on September 11 stating a new investigator has taken over my case and is reviewing the info.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    I finished the process about 2 weeks ago. I’m hoping to hear something this week

• Poncholiner
    replied
    Anybody going to class 209 pm me.

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post

Just keep doing what you’re doing. Run, push-ups, burpees, etc. You’ll be fine! Good luck!
    Thanks for the response - will do. Cautiously excited about the academy, lol. I know it won't all be fun, but I'm excited for a new career.

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
    What's up fellas. So about a month ago I was DQd from RSO but still kept up with a local agency, and just signed a conditional offer pending medical/psych.

With that said, I should be good to go for class 209. I'm trying to prepare best I can, so last 6 months I've lost about 50lbs and currently am running 3.5 miles 3x week, plus weight lifting. I'm good on pushups/situps. For those who've been through a recent academy or are currently in the mentorship program, any other specifics I should be throwing into my workouts?

Thanks in advance!
    ​​
    Just keep doing what you’re doing. Run, push-ups, burpees, etc. You’ll be fine! Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    replied
    What's up fellas. So about a month ago I was DQd from RSO but still kept up with a local agency, and just signed a conditional offer pending medical/psych.

With that said, I should be good to go for class 209. I'm trying to prepare best I can, so last 6 months I've lost about 50lbs and currently am running 3.5 miles 3x week, plus weight lifting. I'm good on pushups/situps. For those who've been through a recent academy or are currently in the mentorship program, any other specifics I should be throwing into my workouts?

Thanks in advance!
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronv24 View Post
    I have my medical tomorrow and home visit next week the end is near finally.. good luck everyone
    Good luck bro!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    I have my medical tomorrow and home visit next week the end is near finally.. good luck everyone

Leave a comment:

• Spence3216
    replied
    Sorry I didn’t ask this with my previous post but, does anyone know if cholesterol is a concern during the medical? I have heard blood work only consist of diseases so I was just wondering

Leave a comment:

• Spence3216
    replied
    Was anyone else re assigned a background inv. ? I was about finished with backgrounds and I got an email saying my background investigator was being reassigned and that my current one was moving to a different assignment

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12304 users online. 441 members and 11863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X