X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post

Wait considering you just got an update email a few days ago.
    I actually just got a call today to schedule my interview.

Alright so I barely got hold of my investigator since she left me a voicemail and it looks like they're stacked with applicants for DST. She said they badly need COs so I just took her up on the offer. Not sure how true this is but it's something.
    Last edited by Ocelot213; 09-26-2019, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    Originally posted by Ocelot213 View Post
    Should I email my new investigator asking for an update or just hold out?

I submitted my esoph back in July 2nd. Got an email on July 26 stating an investigator is working on my packet. Then I got another email on September 11 stating a new investigator has taken over my case and is reviewing the info.
    Wait considering you just got an update email a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Should I email my new investigator asking for an update or just hold out?

I submitted my esoph back in July 2nd. Got an email on July 26 stating an investigator is working on my packet. Then I got another email on September 11 stating a new investigator has taken over my case and is reviewing the info.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    I finished the process about 2 weeks ago. I’m hoping to hear something this week

• Poncholiner
    replied
    Anybody going to class 209 pm me.

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post

Just keep doing what you’re doing. Run, push-ups, burpees, etc. You’ll be fine! Good luck!
    Thanks for the response - will do. Cautiously excited about the academy, lol. I know it won't all be fun, but I'm excited for a new career.

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
    What's up fellas. So about a month ago I was DQd from RSO but still kept up with a local agency, and just signed a conditional offer pending medical/psych.

With that said, I should be good to go for class 209. I'm trying to prepare best I can, so last 6 months I've lost about 50lbs and currently am running 3.5 miles 3x week, plus weight lifting. I'm good on pushups/situps. For those who've been through a recent academy or are currently in the mentorship program, any other specifics I should be throwing into my workouts?

Thanks in advance!
    ​​
    Just keep doing what you’re doing. Run, push-ups, burpees, etc. You’ll be fine! Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    replied
    What's up fellas. So about a month ago I was DQd from RSO but still kept up with a local agency, and just signed a conditional offer pending medical/psych.

With that said, I should be good to go for class 209. I'm trying to prepare best I can, so last 6 months I've lost about 50lbs and currently am running 3.5 miles 3x week, plus weight lifting. I'm good on pushups/situps. For those who've been through a recent academy or are currently in the mentorship program, any other specifics I should be throwing into my workouts?

Thanks in advance!
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronv24 View Post
    I have my medical tomorrow and home visit next week the end is near finally.. good luck everyone
    Good luck bro!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    I have my medical tomorrow and home visit next week the end is near finally.. good luck everyone

Leave a comment:

• Spence3216
    replied
    Sorry I didn’t ask this with my previous post but, does anyone know if cholesterol is a concern during the medical? I have heard blood work only consist of diseases so I was just wondering

Leave a comment:

• Spence3216
    replied
    Was anyone else re assigned a background inv. ? I was about finished with backgrounds and I got an email saying my background investigator was being reassigned and that my current one was moving to a different assignment

Leave a comment:

• Dt1911
    commented on 's reply
    I recommended it, because I was scheduled for my oral psych 2 hours later and I did not have a suit because I came business casual. Huge mistake on my part, maybe that's why the psychologist failed me lol. You won't ever be overdressed unless it's a physical agility or medical exam. Good luck!

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Did you guys go in a full suit to the written portion of psych?

Leave a comment:

• Essayons
    replied
    Hey all,

This is my first post. I am pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Applied 08/01
    Written exam 08/05
    PAT 08/06
    Last edited by Essayons; 08-06-2019, 10:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5770 users online. 245 members and 5525 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X