X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEdream0007
    started a topic Riverside County Hiring DST's

Riverside County Hiring DST's

For those who are interested, Riverside is hiring for Deputy Sheriff's Trainee...
    http://agency.governmentjobs.com/riverside/default.cfm
    Good luck, everyone...

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it was through email

• Aaronv24
    replied
    How did you guys receive your conditional? Was it through email ?

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    They said its scheduled for October but who knows

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, that sucks. Especially after being told you might be in it. If I recall correctly, I think I saw here the next class is scheduled in September or so?

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    209 is scheduled for october guys
    Last edited by vuongv89; 05-18-2019, 08:12 PM.

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha. That's fine with me, I'm just trying to mentally prepare as much as possible. Leaving my FT job for the academy with a wife and kids at home makes me nervous, excited, and everything else. Thanks for the info! Best of luck.

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    To be very honest, no you probably won't make it to 208. I'm probably the last person they are sending to psych for 208. BI said they each have a caseload of 50 applicants each. Be patient with the process its going to be a while.

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Originally posted by ca2018 View Post

Congratulations.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t get upset if it doesn’t happen, but it’s certainly a possibility. There is a number of factors that affect the length of the process...you, your education/work history/other job offers/background/BI work load/academy class size/etc

Everyones timeline is different. You may pass people that applied months before you or wait months longer than people that applied well before you. It’s all dependent on a number of factors, but I think you still have a chance.
    I hear you. Just trying to plan ahead, if at all possible. It seems that's pretty hard to do at this point in time.

Thanks for your response.

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your responses! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

• ca2018
    replied
    Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
    Passed my poly today! Excited to move onto the next step. Does anyone further in the process think I have a shot of making 208 if the psych/medical/background go well?
    Congratulations.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t get upset if it doesn’t happen, but it’s certainly a possibility. There is a number of factors that affect the length of the process...you, your education/work history/other job offers/background/BI work load/academy class size/etc

Everyones timeline is different. You may pass people that applied months before you or wait months longer than people that applied well before you. It’s all dependent on a number of factors, but I think you still have a chance.
    Last edited by ca2018; 05-17-2019, 02:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    It depends.. at least for me it took about 5 months to hear something after I took my poly. It went dead silent from December to the end of April. Still waiting on a psych date.

• SyntaxError
    commented on 's reply
    It all depends on your BI. If you get your conditional offer and get scheduled for your psych at least by this month, I think you have a good chance in getting into 208.

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Passed my poly today! Excited to move onto the next step. Does anyone further in the process think I have a shot of making 208 if the psych/medical/background go well?

Leave a comment:

• Darkblue1911
    replied
    So this is my first post, I gotta admit, I just wanted to reply on here so that CCCSD could tell me to go get my shine box. Anyway good luck everyone in the process

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9329 users online. 398 members and 8931 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X