X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEdream0007
    started a topic Riverside County Hiring DST's

Riverside County Hiring DST's

For those who are interested, Riverside is hiring for Deputy Sheriff's Trainee...
    http://agency.governmentjobs.com/riverside/default.cfm
    Good luck, everyone...

• Poncholiner
    commented on 's reply
    He didn't necessarily say "you passed" but afterwards just said congrats and you should be hearing from BI soon. I wasn't going to ask him if I passed as that wouldn't instill confidence that I told the truth. Overall was quick and unlike the 2 other polygraphs I passed previously with other departments.

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    took me 3 weeks but that was before the eSoph

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    your whole background process takes couple of months to complete and that's just a small part of it

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    If you did pass your poly, next step would be attending the Mentorship Program when offered and if you are able to

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    they should of told you if you passed

• Poncholiner
    replied
    Took my poly last week. Feel that it went well, no post poly interview or comments that I showed deception. Anybody else going through the process right now?

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Roughly 90

• Spence3216
    commented on 's reply
    Everything is good to go! I just forgot exact dates, which is why I worry!

• cruz0311
    replied
    Originally posted by Spence3216 View Post
    Hi guys. I understand that my background investigator has to send local law enforcement checks to places that I lived, went to school, etc. Does anybody that completed this process have a rough estimate on the turn around for that? My background inv. Sent them out two weeks ago. I was also curious as to what exactly these letters ask for (traffic tickets, etc)?
    Can take up to 2 months or longer, depending on the department they send them to. Yes they are asking for any type of contacts, citations, arrests, etc. Normally applicants are not privy to when all the gets collected. Best advice to give when going through any process is be honest and forthcoming about your self, especially if youve had ANY type of contact with law enforcement, and chill out. A background investigator usually carries a pretty good case load, you'll drive yourself crazy worrying about timelines and what not. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Anyone know how many people are in class 208?

Leave a comment:

• Spence3216
    replied
    Hi guys. I understand that my background investigator has to send local law enforcement checks to places that I lived, went to school, etc. Does anybody that completed this process have a rough estimate on the turn around for that? My background inv. Sent them out two weeks ago. I was also curious as to what exactly these letters ask for (traffic tickets, etc)?

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Finally submitted my application. Damn they weren't kidding when they said it was extensive. How long after you guys submitted your background packet did you hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Never mind I forgot they do it online now

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    commented on 's reply
    I did the pre-background packet right after the PAT but they said we'll get another packet via email and to check our spam folders constantly. Just wondering how long it will take to receive that one.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8249 users online. 351 members and 7898 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X