Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riverside County Hiring DST's

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 808Valenzuela View Post
    I wonder if anybody has the same BI as me? Can Pm me just got a few questions
    Who's your bi?

    Comment


    • Anyone do the medical yet? I’m hoping to be scheduled mine since I had my psych interview a few days ago.

      Comment


      • hello guys, so I had taken my psychological evaluation in January a month ago today and I was failed and been in the appeal process since late February. it was just approved and now I need to schedule a new appointment with another Dr. Any one go through the appeal process before? need some help

        Comment


        • How long after poly does a psych take to get scheduled. My refferences started returning their questionnaires the same weak I took my poly.

          Comment


          • How long after poly do you get scheduled for psych?
            i took mine this week and my refferences are already mailing back their letters

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chipperjones22 View Post
              How long after poly do you get scheduled for psych?
              i took mine this week and my refferences are already mailing back their letters
              You have to pass background first and receive a conditional offer before you get scheduled for your psych.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chipperjones22 View Post
                How long after poly do you get scheduled for psych?
                i took mine this week and my refferences are already mailing back their letters
                yeah like syntax stated you have to pass your backgrounds. Out of the all the people who attended the mentor program, only 2 did their psych but they were bleed overs from the last program so all the fresh people have not done psych or even receive their COE yet so yeah be patient its gonna be a while.

                Comment


                • 808Valenzuela
                  808Valenzuela commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So that means the bleed overs from prior program got processed first. And the next possible group should be getting contacted soon such relieving thanks for posting

                • vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep they were suppose to be in class 207. Things happened or what not so they are in line with us for 208.

              • As far as reference letters are concerned, are those emailed or mailed out? talked to my BI yesterday and she stated shes gonna send them out soon.

                Comment


                • Dt1911
                  Dt1911 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All my references received letters in the mail

                • vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh man hella old school haha

                • SyntaxError
                  SyntaxError commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All received emails.

                • vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh thanks. Ok lets see what my BI does

              • Originally posted by vuongv89 View Post
                As far as reference letters are concerned, are those emailed or mailed out? talked to my BI yesterday and she stated shes gonna send them out soon.
                Your bi hasn’t sent them out yet?

                Comment


                • vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah she hasn't sent them out yet

              • Originally posted by SyntaxError View Post

                You have to pass background first and receive a conditional offer before you get scheduled for your psych.
                So when you get scheduled for psych you have passed backgrounds?

                how is it that some people have taken conditional offers without all the refferences returning their questionnaires ?

                Comment


                • I haven’t heard anything from my bi since November when I took my poly. At least your references received their letters already

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chipperjones22 View Post

                    So when you get scheduled for psych you have passed backgrounds?

                    how is it that some people have taken conditional offers without all the refferences returning their questionnaires ?
                    I think so, although I could be wrong. I think once you get to schedule your psych, they’re seriously considering you for hire.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah I had a weird poly, but I didn’t fail. By bi told me he’s contact me if I had to retake it in x amount of time and it’s been longer now so I’m 76 percent sure I’m clear.
                      Originally posted by SyntaxError View Post

                      I think so, although I could be wrong. I think once you get to schedule your psych, they’re seriously considering you for hire.

                      Comment


                      • vuongv89
                        vuongv89 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If all goes well and you passed poly. You should be invited to the next mentor program which should start sometime in may? and be in the following class.

                    • I just received an invite to the Mentor Program that started last week. Here is my timeline so far:

                      Application: 11/2018
                      Written: 11/2018
                      PAT: 12/2018
                      Background Packet Subitted: 12/2018
                      Background Interview: 01/2019
                      Poly: 02/2019
                      Mentor Program Invite: 02/2019
                      Psych: TBD
                      Medical: TBD

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ca2018 View Post
                        I just received an invite to the Mentor Program that started last week. Here is my timeline so far:

                        Application: 11/2018
                        Written: 11/2018
                        PAT: 12/2018
                        Background Packet Subitted: 12/2018
                        Background Interview: 01/2019
                        Poly: 02/2019
                        Mentor Program Invite: 02/2019
                        Psych: TBD
                        Medical: TBD
                        Hopefully I’m in the same boat as you soon man!

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 10383 users online. 520 members and 9863 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X