Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long until you get scheduled for psych? I just took my 2nd part so the interview with the counseling team Friday.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the typical workout routine consists of during the mentoring program? I’m sure there’s a couple of us who didn’t receive the email to attend, but would still know what to expect. I’d like to know how many miles you run, sit ups, push ups, and etc. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Aaronv24
        Aaronv24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Still waiting as well it’s driving me crazy lol

• Got an update. I was told that my BI is going to try to turn in my packet by Friday and to be available to sign a conditional offer and set up my psych when the time comes.

Comment

• Dt1911
        Dt1911 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's awesome, man! Did you have to reach out to your BI for that info?

• vuongv89
        vuongv89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, did you receive an email? or was contacted by phone? just a heads up for the rest of us.

• SyntaxError
        SyntaxError commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. I sent an email to them over a week ago and my BI called me yesterday.

• Does anyone know what the average take home is in academy bare minimum? 0 exemptions etc

Comment

• Got an update. I've just received my invitation for the mentoring program.

Comment

• Congrats on moving along in the process guys.
          I’ve been tempted to contact my bi

Comment

• Hey guys. So my mandatory session is on Feb 26th. Is anyone else going to be attending?

Comment

• Here’s my timeline, I applied late December and took my written in January. I took my pat two days later and turned in my packet the following week. I met with my bi early February and it went great he already has my references sent out. I have poly this week now, what should I expect from this poly? I’ve taken two with two different agencies one was terrible like I was a homicide person of interest the other agency was a breeze. How’s riverside? My bi is trying to rush me into June academy

Comment

• SyntaxError
                SyntaxError commented
                Editing a comment
                Not much can be said about the poly. They should be similar to the ones you’ve taken in the past. It just depends on your proctor, I guess.

• It seems like quite a few of us are on track to be in class 208. I’ll be sure to post an update when I get them.

Comment

• Dt1911
                Dt1911 commented
                Editing a comment
                Any word on when class 208 will start?

• Just curious on everyone’s process, I’ve been pretty upset with my bi, she seemed to be feeding me misleading information on top of being an out of state applicant. I’m just waiting on confirmation for my psych and she stated it’s going to be June class if all goes as planned. Just wished she didn’t say she’d push for me into the February which is now March class in November when we met. That way I wouldn’t have sped things up
              on my end

Comment

• Originally posted by 808Valenzuela View Post
                Just curious on everyone’s process, I’ve been pretty upset with my bi, she seemed to be feeding me misleading information on top of being an out of state applicant. I’m just waiting on confirmation for my psych and she stated it’s going to be June class if all goes as planned. Just wished she didn’t say she’d push for me into the February which is now March class in November when we met. That way I wouldn’t have sped things up
                on my end
                be patient it could always be worse, I’m on track for June too and I lost my job before waiting to meet my bi. I have to live off a 1/3 of my original weekly income on unemployment and I can’t get a new job because I wouldn’t be able to complete my process with a baby one the way. You’ll get there don’t worry

Comment

• 808Valenzuela
                  808Valenzuela commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks man it just a stressful process. By chance did that happen prior to your interview with your BI.

• I received my conditional offer via email a few minutes ago.

Comment

• vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats! Guess you totally skipped the mentor program haha

• Aaronv24
                  Aaronv24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats man!

• SyntaxError
                  SyntaxError commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you guys. Haha yea I guess so.

• Dt1911
                  Dt1911 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats brother!

• Congrats! I took/passed my poly first week of October. Participated in Mentor Program that recently ended, was gunning towards class 207 but I guess it’s now 208. Last I spoke to my BI, he’s waiting for few more references to get back to him before sending me to psych and medical.

Comment

• SyntaxError
                  SyntaxError commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! You should be fine. It seems like they’re working on class 208. I was hoping for 207, but I don’t care just as long as I get a class date I’m happy.

• vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is it safe to assume that if you're in the mentor program you're pretty much passing backgrounds?

• My psych is scheduled for next week.

Comment

• according to MVC, class 207 starts March 4th

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7005 users online. 334 members and 6671 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X