Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was finally contacted by my BI today. They asked if I was still interested and I said yes. They said they’re going to send out my reference letters out ASAP.

Comment

• Aaronv24
      Aaronv24 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome. Good luck!

• SyntaxError
      SyntaxError commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• what really? like interested? did they stop your process?
    i just hope I get my date asap again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalGuy25 View Post
      Hope I make it in by April! Currently waiting for my psych email also
      same, I am waiting for one again. I wonder why they're switching out the psych team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eparga23 View Post
        what really? like interested? did they stop your process?
        i just hope I get my date asap again.

I think they asked that because I passed my poly back in September and I haven’t heard anything since. They just asked a couple of follow up questions and said they’re sending out my letters asap.

UPDATE: My references received their letters.
        Last edited by SyntaxError; 01-18-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Eparga23
          Eparga23 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh okay nice nice. yea, i didn't hear anything for months then got invited to the mentoring program. got my psych then had it canceled now waiting again

• SyntaxError
          SyntaxError commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, I'm just happy there's movement now. How long after your references turned in their letters did you get scheduled for your psych?

• man, months!!! months. barely since maybe September or October is when they recieved the letters and just got scheduled this week but got canceled due to change in the psych team

Comment

• What happeneds if your credit goes in the garbage during academy? I’m a potential academy candidate and my fiancé might not have her job after she gives birth to our first child. She has not been there a full year for fmla.

Comment

• Eparga23
            Eparga23 commented
            Editing a comment
            not sure??

• J2H
            J2H commented
            Editing a comment
            FMLA should have covered her, and she should have a job waiting, unless she ran out and just stopped showing up

• got rescheduled for psych! stoked!!

Comment

• just passed poly today!

Comment

• dope man!! hell yea,& guess they changed back to the previous psych team they had. It is one day the test then you get scheduled for the interview on another day.

Comment

• got my conditional offer and have my psych Tuesday !

Comment

• Dt1911
                  Dt1911 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats man! You got this!

• vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  go get it bro!

• SyntaxError
                  SyntaxError commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great news! I’m sure all of us who’ve gotten this far will get ours soon too!

• vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wait so is medical last? or you have already done your medical?

• thanks brothers! you will pantice is key. I've been here since may! I can't wait for Tues. I got this.! Especially going to the mentoring program is really motivating and pushes us.
                medical is last!

Comment

• I Started the process back in August it’s feels like so long ago but it’s really not lol. You got it stay positive

Comment

• Have you all been regularly attending the mentor program? Been in the process since August. Passed poly in October. Attended only the mandatory mentor program date(s). Currently waiting to hear about my next phase (psych)

Comment

• Eparga23
                      Eparga23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes i have been regularly going but missing February due to military annual training this month but all of January been going. it's really helpful.

• just had psych test today, long but glad I got that over with! now wait till Friday for oral interview

Comment

• How long does it take to reach the top pay step with RSO? I’ve seen the salary range and I found a document from 2015 from the sheriffs association that shows 14 pay steps. That seems like quite a few more steps than usual.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9947 users online. 450 members and 9497 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X