300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dt1911 View Post
    Are those sessions mandatory for all potential candidates? If so, at what point in the process will they tell you to attend?
    I didn’t go to any of them and it didn’t effect me.

Comment

• Any updates yet? I’m still waiting for the next part after passing my poly back in September.

Comment

• Last thing I got was the email regarding the mentoring program and for me to get an updated PAT score.

Comment

• Same, i went to the first one and then haven't heard anything since. Im pretty sure once January comes around

Comment

• Got an update, packet being finalized and sent for psych!! Almost there!

Comment

• Dt1911
              Dt1911 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's awesome man! Congrats!

• New Sheriff about to be in town

they want to make a lot of hires.

Wants deputies out on the streets around 2-3 years.

Its all about the candidates being honest and getting through backgrounds. Class 207 begins in March I believe
            Last edited by AlonzoHarris; 12-31-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Super excited about getting that update and hearing im on the way to psych!

Comment

• When is the corrections academy?

Comment

• Update i had to resend my transcripts to my bi, he didn't have them to complete my file for psych

Comment

• Dt1911
                    Dt1911 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At least that's an easy task! You're almost there!

• Yea one was delivered already the other most likely this week!

Comment

• Anyone else going through the process for Correctional deputy

Comment

• My references just got their letters today. I hope they all send them back asap! I put in for DST and Correctional deputy. From my understanding, it's the same process.

Comment

• 808Valenzuela
                        808Valenzuela commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congrats!!! Do you know how long it took them to receive their letters. My BI told me ending of December that letters would be on the way and so far non of my references have received anything.

• Dt1911
                        Dt1911 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I passed my poly in November, my references just got their letters last week.

• 808Valenzuela
                        808Valenzuela commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok sweet I guess were in the same process because I passed my poly in November so hopefully this week my letters will arrive

• nervous about psych. anyone scheduled or take psych already?

Comment

• Dt1911
                        Dt1911 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've recently taken it with another agency. But I've also taken one for LAPD and my current job. They're all very similar. The written portion is a ton of true/false questions. The interview portion will usually let you elaborate on why you answered the way you did on certain questions. Nothing you can do to prepare, just be sure to answer truthfully and you should be fine.

• Haven’t heard anything yet after my poly. Hopefully soon though good luck on your psych

Comment

• appreciate it brother, Just got told yesterday by my BI that he's putting me in for DST and not CD. SAID if I pass im in for 207! nervous but ready!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9954 users online. 467 members and 9487 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X