300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eparga23 View Post
    So do you think during this time they've been doing our background? Or barely going to start because my references had already received letters months ago
    Honestly I couldn’t tell you. If the next academy is in a couple of months like my investigator told me, then I’m guessing they’re going to wrap it up soon.

Comment

• I just passed my poly today. How long after the poly til we proceed to the next step?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dt1911 View Post
        I just passed my poly today. How long after the poly til we proceed to the next step?
        Congrats. I don’t know. I passed the poly back in September and haven’t heard anything.

Comment

• Just got an email today! Regarding my process, it was coming to the finishing phases of the hiring process and i been told to go to the mentoring sessions /mandatory pat sessions starting next week. What does this mean? Im going into medical and psych? Or

Comment

• I’m glad to hear everyone is moving along. Hopefully everything goes well for us all. Who knows.. watch us all be in the same class lol that’d be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eparga23 View Post
              Just got an email today! Regarding my process, it was coming to the finishing phases of the hiring process and i been told to go to the mentoring sessions /mandatory pat sessions starting next week. What does this mean? Im going into medical and psych? Or
              If you go please let us know what you do during the mentoring and PT sessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SyntaxError View Post

If you go please let us know what you do during the mentoring and PT sessions.
                Im definitely going to every one i can! And its going to be basically pt, drills, learning codes etc. Help get you started and familiar with what the academy would be like

Comment

• Just got my email regarding the mentor ship today. On the email, the first session which is tomorrow is mandatory but because it’s so last minute, I’m not sure how my work will handle if I request it off.

Comment

• Mentor program was great. Looking forward to attending as many as I can. It’s riverside’s “pre-academy”.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalGuy25 View Post
                      Mentor program was great. Looking forward to attending as many as I can. It’s riverside’s “pre-academy”.
                      What was the PT like? I’d like to get an idea so I can prepare. I’m waiting for an email inviting me to attend as well as I passed my poly back in September.

Comment

• SoCalGuy25
                        SoCalGuy25 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Today, we did the push up/sit up in a minute and 1.5 mile (PAT) as an assessment and rest of the time was spent in the classroom.

• Are those sessions mandatory for all potential candidates? If so, at what point in the process will they tell you to attend?

Comment

• There’s 20 sessions. 2 are mandatory and 18 are optional but highly recommended that you attend many optional sessions as possible. Most people I talked to were deep into backgrounds like myself so I’d assume applicants who’s cleared the polygraph gets invited to the mentor program.

Comment

• Just passed my poly today.

Comment

• Congrats to all of you who are successfully making it through the process. Stay humble. Stay focused.

Comment

• You guys will be class 207. P.M if you have questions I can help you out!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8918 users online. 454 members and 8464 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X