Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an email from my investigator 5 days after I submitted my packet.

Comment

• Scheduled for the polygraph in two weeks.

Comment

• How's everyone going so far?

Comment

• Nothing yet. Retook my polygraph couple months ago passed but haven't heard anything from my BI. Emailed him to see if he needed anything but said he'll contact me soon.

Comment

• I passed my poly back in September and haven’t heard anything since. I think they’re focused on the group who’s starting the academy in November. I was told I’d be in the next academy after November, if my process goes through.

Comment

• I'm about to retake my poly as well.

Comment

• Nice, I’m scheduled to take the polygraph next week. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Took and passed my poly this past Monday. my examiner told me right there and then that it was a pass.

Comment

• That’s good to hear. I’m hoping for the same results there’s nothing to hide it’s just a little intimidating since it’s my first time..

Comment

• Anyone know which process comes after passing the polygraph?

Comment

• Still haven't heard anything from my BI for about two months

Comment

• Originally posted by Eparga23 View Post
                          Still haven't heard anything from my BI for about two months
                          You’re not the only one. I passed the poly in September and it’s been quiet ever since. Now that class 206 started, they’re going to contact us very soon, or at least I hope they do.

Comment

• Yea so hopefully hear something soon, after the poly what is next? I remember my bi telling me that their process is different

Comment

• Originally posted by Eparga23 View Post
                              Yea so hopefully hear something soon, after the poly what is next? I remember my bi telling me that their process is different
                              From what I gathered, after background is finished you go in to sign your conditional offer of employment and sign up to do your psych and or medical. They also do a home visit as well shortly after.

Comment

• So do you think during this time they've been doing our background? Or barely going to start because my references had already received letters months ago

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5875 users online. 346 members and 5529 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X