X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vuongv89
    replied
    Originally posted by SyntaxError View Post
    Did anyone who finished the process, completed their psych, or waiting for their medical receive an email from their BI about the mentorship program starting May 14th and that attending the program on that day mandatory? The program ends after class 208 is supposed to start.
    Well everyone who was in the last MP are coming back so I'll see you on Tuesday! And yeah i got the email from my BI haha

Leave a comment:

• SyntaxError
    replied
    Did anyone who finished the process, completed their psych, or waiting for their medical receive an email from their BI about the mentorship program starting May 14th and that attending the program on that day mandatory? The program ends after class 208 is supposed to start.

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    replied
    Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
    Got a second poly coming up. Obviously upset I didn't pass the first, but glad I was given a second chance.
    Go get em!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    You guys got this !

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Got a second poly coming up. Obviously upset I didn't pass the first, but glad I was given a second chance.

Leave a comment:

• Eparga23
    replied
    final psych next week!! can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Yeah hopefully it starts to pick up.

• vuongv89
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronv24 View Post
    Got news finally that my file should be finished up by the end of this week then it’s off for review. I should be scheduled for psych pretty soon.
    Congrats brother! Yeah seems like they are starting to move people along to psych

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Got news finally that my file should be finished up by the end of this week then it’s off for review. I should be scheduled for psych pretty soon.

Leave a comment:

• SyntaxError
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I’m not worried about it, I have plenty of time to get my times below 12:30. I’m just glad I’m done with the process and I hope to get the call soon.

• Dt1911
    commented on 's reply
    You got this, man!

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    yeah they want you no more than 12:30

• SyntaxError
    commented on 's reply
    It was 13:15. Fortunately, I still have plenty of time to bring that down. My BI told me to just keep working on my running and that they want people to be running in the 11-12 minute range.

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    What's your time?

• SyntaxError
    replied
    Did my 2nd PAT this past Saturday. Next DST academy is still on track for July 2nd. The run was done on the street and not the dirt track and the street had inclines and declines. Needless to say, quite a few people threw up haha.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9587 users online. 275 members and 9312 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X