300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondurant_jessica View Post
    Anyone on here know anything about Lateral transfers to Riverside sheriff?
    Also curious about this. I'm looking to lateral for more opportunity/assignments. I'm pretty deep in the process with OCSD but have been curious about Riverside County. Their pay looks comparable. Anyone who works there currently willing to answer a few PMs?

Comment

• Adelgado7317
      Adelgado7317 commented
      Editing a comment
      OCSD is VERY picky and only take the cream of the crop these days because they have so many applicants. Good luck. Funny thing is they will still process you, send you off to complete everything then non select you. Happens quite often.

• I just wanted to bump this thread. I'm taking my PAT July 3rd. Anyone else in the process for DST? Any idea on how many they're looking to hire?

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      all i know is they need to hire a lot, if you have decent background and pass poly, med, and psych and don't complain about where you start, you should be fine. Lot of friends just retired from there and like others have said deps are jumping ship in numbers

• Finished up my medical exam and home visit this week.

just waiting to hear back.

Comment

• In!

academy starts July 24th.

nervous and excited

Comment

• How long was your process?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalGuy25 View Post
          How long was your process?
          March-PAT
          Late April- background interview
          Early May- Poly. Same day results
          Late June- Psych (Results came in 2 days after), the next day I took my 2nd PAT
          Early July- med eval and home visit were the same day

my BI was pushing for me to start on the 24th so the last few steps were on a time crunch or else I would have had to wait till the next academy (around November)

Comment

Last edited by Silidons; 08-20-2018, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Anyone currently in the process with them right now?

Comment

• SyntaxError
                SyntaxError commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm currently processing with RSD. I have my background interview in a couple of weeks.

• Dt1911
                Dt1911 commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome, I have my written exam on the 27th!

• SoCalGuy25
                SoCalGuy25 commented
                Editing a comment
                How long did it take to be contacted by a BI after turning in your background packet?

• SyntaxError
                SyntaxError commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck on your exam Dt1911! SoCalGuy25, I was contacted exactly a month from the final due date of turning in your background packet.

• Just an update, I have my poly scheduled in a couple of weeks. For those of you who are curious about my timeline, I’ll post it below. My timeline so far is looking similar to those who’ve posted their own and made it through the process. I was told if I make it, there’s an academy in November, but not sure if I’d make that. If I don’t, I’d make the next academy, which is in either January or February of next year.

Application- June
              Written- June
              PAT- July
              Background Interview- August
              Polygrapgh- September

Comment

• SunDevil
                SunDevil commented
                Editing a comment
                The poly is huge, but even then BI and psych are huge too...rest is cake unless you have a medical issue

• I'll be submitting my PHS on Monday. Hoping this agency works out for me!

Comment

• How’s the process going for everyone?

new academy starts in a month and change

how many recruits do they want to bring in next class?

Comment

• Dt1911
                  Dt1911 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have my BI interview early next month. Hopefully everything goes smoothly!

• I’m being sponsored by another agency but I’ll be in class 206. Nov 13th is the first day. Anyone else in?

Comment

• Scheduled my background interview for next week.

Comment

• About how long is the average wait time after turning in the background packet for RSO? It's my first time applying anywhere so I'm just curious about how long I should expect to wait before I hear anything. Also, do they start the actual investigation after the BI interview?

Comment

• I got my phone call from my investigator a week and a half after turning in my packet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5416 users online. 326 members and 5090 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X