Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CreatineOP View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I just received a phone call from my B.I to come in for an interview!
    Applied in November, passed PAT in December.
    Does anyone know where RSD sends their applicants for the Psych part of the hiring process?
    After your BI interview you will be scheduled for a polygraph then psych. Both take place in the same building.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good luck everyone
      Last edited by DrizzyDrew; 08-11-2016, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• drew.gonzalez12 have you heard back from a background investigator?

Comment

• No not yet. Were you at the Pat on the 19th?

Comment

• Yeah I was there on the 19th. I haven't heard back either, I turned in the packet 2 days after the PAT.

Comment

• Anyone on here know anything about Lateral transfers to Riverside sheriff?

Comment

• You will work the jails for about 2 to 3 years.

Comment

• Did that change? A couple years ago laterals were going straight to the street. When I started with RSO many moons ago, even academy grads were going to the street, and some to the jail. It was just a luck of the draw on who got what.

Comment

• I know of a deputy that worked on a police department for 9 years. He came over to RSO and he has been in the jails for 2 to 2.5 years now. I have talked to a couple more deputies who were in the same situation. It seems the jails are more common now a days. I did hear it was different back in the day though.

Comment

• Well that stinks but 2 years out of a very long career isn't a big deal. Plus my department sends people to jails also. I meant about the hiring process tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondurant_jessica View Post
                        Well that stinks but 2 years out of a very long career isn't a big deal. Plus my department sends people to jails also. I meant about the hiring process tho.
                        If you don't mind me asking, where do you work now and why are you interested in switching departments?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
                        There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

• My department now is about 2hrs away from where I currently live and I am looking for a closer department.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondurant_jessica View Post
                            My department now is about 2hrs away from where I currently live and I am looking for a closer department.
                            I see, that's understandable. LA County is currently under heavy recruitment so I'd look into them as well. San Bernardino PD was still hiring as well, from what I last heard.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
                            There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

• Just turned in my BG packet. Hope they are still doing some hiring.

Comment

• Does anyone who has passed backgrounds know if riverside county sheriff is strict on backgrounds, or if they will work with a applicant. Any info would be appreciated.
                                Thank you in advance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5092 users online. 230 members and 4862 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X