Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if RSD has any problems with people on SSRIs? I'm working out getting ready to pass the PAT and am looking forward to my next hurdles in the background process.

Comment

• Originally posted by ServiceOriented View Post
      Does anyone know if RSD has any problems with people on SSRIs? I'm working out getting ready to pass the PAT and am looking forward to my next hurdles in the background process.
      No, not that I know of...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfK9 View Post
        June 28 applied
        July test
        Aug pat/packet
        Late Aug BI
        Sept poly
        Now waiting for psych/med

Update on my time line
        Received an email from HR regarding me having been scheduled to take the Pysch Exam Nov. 18th. I will sign my COE Wednesday, so excited and glad that I am advancing in this process. Wish me luck!

Comment

Update on my time line
          Received an email from HR regarding me having been scheduled to take the Pysch Exam Nov. 18th. I will sign my COE Wednesday, so excited and glad that I am advancing in this process. Wish me luck!

Nice man good luck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsxtuner92 View Post
            Nice man good luck!!!
            Thanks bro, much appreciated!

Comment

Thanks bro, much appreciated!

Just took my Psych Exam and was interviewed by the Psychologist. It very interesting I must say. Now hoping to hear soon from HR for medical appointment.

Comment

Just took my Psych Exam and was interviewed by the Psychologist. It very interesting I must say. Now hoping to hear soon from HR for medical appointment.

That's great man one step closer....What type of questions did they ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsxtuner92 View Post
                  That's great man one step closer....What type of questions did they ask?
                  The psych test consists of 4 actual tests on a computer then an actual interview with the psychologist discussing your background as well as some questions you answered on the tests. Be prepared for a long day.

Comment

The psych test consists of 4 actual tests on a computer then an actual interview with the psychologist discussing your background as well as some questions you answered on the tests. Be prepared for a long day.

Update: Just had my medical done this past Tuesday Dec. 1, 2015 and now am waiting for the okay for January 25th Academy class 198. I am also attending the mentor program which is very helpful in preparing us for the academy.

Comment

Last edited by Gsxtuner92; 12-03-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Update: Just had my medical done this past Tuesday Dec. 1, 2015 and now am waiting for the okay for January 25th Academy class 198. I am also attending the mentor program which is very helpful in preparing us for the academy.

Latest update:
                        Received word that I passed medical this past Thursday and just had my home visit yesterday. It went well now just waiting for sign off the official offer of employment.[emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

Comment

Latest update:
                          Received word that I passed medical this past Thursday and just had my home visit yesterday. It went well now just waiting for sign off the official offer of employment.[emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

Congrats, any update?

I'm still waiting for a call for my initial background interview. It's been about 4 weeks since I turned my packet in

Comment

• Saw there was a new academy date. Next academy starts Feb 1st. Good luck to all

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                              I just received a phone call from my B.I to come in for an interview!
                              Applied in November, passed PAT in December.
                              Does anyone know where RSD sends their applicants for the Psych part of the hiring process?

Comment

• Originally posted by D128 View Post
                                Congrats, any update?

I'm still waiting for a call for my initial background interview. It's been about 4 weeks since I turned my packet in
                                Update,
                                Received the official offer of employment and I start the academy Feb 1st Class 198. Good luck to those that are still in the process. The next academy is in May. My advice to you all is to be patient and not to lie during your background. Integrity is everything!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9256 users online. 439 members and 8817 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X