Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riverside County Hiring DST's

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I originally was told June 1.
    Moreno Valley College has it posted as starting May 26, this was also the date told to me by my BI last week.

    Not surprised if it changes a bunch of times.

    Comment


    • Can anyone give a good timeline of: Time from online application > PAT or written > BI interview?

      Comment


      • Once you schedule a test date and successfully pass, they usually give you a date to take the PAT (1-3 weeks after passing the written). Once your PAT is completed and passed, you go into orientation and give you a background packet, from there its up to you how soon you turn it in. Once packet is turned in, you should get a call back within a week or two. But some cases may vary, just be patient.

        Comment


        • How is everyone process going? I believe the next academy date is Sept. 28th (class 197)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ServiceOriented View Post
            Can anyone give a good timeline of: Time from online application > PAT or written > BI interview?
            have you started your process?

            Comment


            • I passed polygraph May 22nd, and now I'm just patiently waiting to be scheduled for psych and medical appointments. How about you?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sambo View Post
                I passed polygraph May 22nd, and now I'm just patiently waiting to be scheduled for psych and medical appointments. How about you?
                All i have left is home visit, which is this coming up Monday... soon after that will be the 2nd PAT on the 11th of August. Just wanted to see if anyone here is in the same boat as me.

                Written - March
                PAT- March
                BI interview - April
                Poly - April --- 2nd Poly - May (had to clear something up but pass)
                Psych - June -- 2 days later was my medical
                Home visit - July 10th
                Last edited by bachi10; 07-10-2015, 09:31 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bachi10 View Post
                  have you started your process?
                  I have not. I'm not in particularly good physical shape after working in an office for a number of years, so I'm really pushing to get my physical agility where it needs to be. That's my area of concern. I've been waiting to apply until I know that I can pass the PAT without any doubts. That's why I was curious how long it's taking from time of online application until the PAT, that way when I'm getting close to my goals that I can start the process.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ServiceOriented View Post
                    I have not. I'm not in particularly good physical shape after working in an office for a number of years, so I'm really pushing to get my physical agility where it needs to be. That's my area of concern. I've been waiting to apply until I know that I can pass the PAT without any doubts. That's why I was curious how long it's taking from time of online application until the PAT, that way when I'm getting close to my goals that I can start the process.
                    From the time you apply and take the written, 2-3 weeks is about the time frame to take the PAT. Although you get a 2nd try if you fail the first one. Best exercise to shread the pounds is to run. Im about 5'8 and use to be 247lbs and after doing a few marathons and training myself i lost over 50lbs. I currently weight 191lbs when i did my medical exam last month. Keep at it, and you will achieve your goal. Good luck bud

                    Comment


                    • anyone else in the process that might be attending class 197 in September?

                      Comment


                      • Hey everybody,

                        I started my process in March. Had my background interview in May and haven't heard anything since then. My BI told me he was coming back from a family issue and also got hurt while on leave. He was on crutches when I met him. I have no clue if it was my background or he may be back on leave. Please feel free to DM me if ur in the same boat. We may have the same BI.

                        Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M_Lamar View Post
                          Hey everybody,

                          I started my process in March. Had my background interview in May and haven't heard anything since then. My BI told me he was coming back from a family issue and also got hurt while on leave. He was on crutches when I met him. I have no clue if it was my background or he may be back on leave. Please feel free to DM me if ur in the same boat. We may have the same BI.

                          Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
                          When you went for your background interveiw, did he schedule you for a poly? and that sucks to here about your BI. I hope they can proceed with your process since the academy is scheduled to be in September. Good luck brother.

                          Comment


                          • No he didnt, he told me to give him a few weeks. And thanks man, I'll definitely keep you posted.

                            Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M_Lamar View Post
                              No he didnt, he told me to give him a few weeks. And thanks man, I'll definitely keep you posted.

                              Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
                              Just stay positive and be patient.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sambo View Post
                                I passed polygraph May 22nd, and now I'm just patiently waiting to be scheduled for psych and medical appointments. How about you?
                                Any updates? Have you done your Med/Psych?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8056 users online. 406 members and 7650 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X