Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First PAT is Tuesday, so very excited and nervous!
    Mary

Comment

• Originally posted by mary_socal View Post
      First PAT is Tuesday, so very excited and nervous!
      How was the written test? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by xColdZerox View Post
        How was the written test? thanks
        Good morning,
        The written test was easier than I had expected. The first part was testing language ability. The largest part was more of a personality type test. This was not the PelletB. I was done in about 35-40 minutes, I would not be too concerned. Good luck!
        Mary

Comment

Good morning,
          The written test was easier than I had expected. The first part was testing language ability. The largest part was more of a personality type test. This was not the PelletB. I was done in about 35-40 minutes, I would not be too concerned. Good luck!
          okay thank you

Comment

• I passed the physical agility test this morning!
            Mary

Comment

• ^ Congrats.

Anybody know how long the whole process is?

Thank you.
              Last edited by xColdZerox; 01-27-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I passed the physical agility test this morning!
                I also passed the pat yesterday. I'm wondering if they can expedite the process since I'm out of state.

Comment

• I hope they can expedite the process for you! I turned in my background packet Wednesday and I have my background interview Tuesday!
                  Mary

Comment

• I pretty sure we did the same PAT together for RSSD, Jan 20th. How soon did you turn your packet in, because I saw in the forum that you already recieved a call back? The reason why I ask is because I thought I turned mine in pretty fast for how lengthy the packet was (felt like I was applying for the CIA!). Anyways I turned mine in that following Monday, Jan 26th. If you could, keep us updated in the forum or let me know how things go for you cause I'm interested in the process thanks.... PM if you can . . .

- Justin

Comment

• Hi Justin,
                      Sounds likes we had our PAT the same day, I was in the first wave of people. I turned in my packet on January 27th,that next Tuesday. I got a call last Friday,my interview was yesterday and my polygraph is next Wednesday. It probably has something to do with your background investigator. I'm sure that makes a difference! Keep us updated as well!
                      Mary

Comment

• Yeah I was in the first wave of people too with that dude that passed out after the sit-ups and push-ups, as we were waiting to do the 1.5 mile run.... Well good for you, I'm all ears if you have tips on anything you've been through... Good luck and feel free to PM me....

I turned my packet in the day prior, the 26th.... I wonder if they are fast tracking you because your a female candidate? I heard minority women get priority, don't know how true that is though...
                        Last edited by rillo0311; 02-04-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Oh my gosh,yes! He was in the middle line right in front of me,I felt so bad for him. Being a woman may make a difference, I'm not sure. I heard that degreed women sometimes move though quicker too but I don't know. It seems like going though and prioritizing would take a lot of time in and of itself. No tips now, other than be prepared to go into more detail on any yes responses!
                          Mary

Comment

• Hey guys I have my interview next month with the BI. I will update periodically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone get word yet on class 196? My BI said it kicks off in May.

Comment

• My BI said the next academy was June 6th.
                                Mary

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9118 users online. 493 members and 8625 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X