X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pending a home visit and PAT2
    FCPA Class #36

Comment

• Home visit (BI said Oct) and PAT2. Last month and this month I've done a ride along, and toured one of the jails (BI had me write a short essay for each). Currently standing by to stand by.

Comment

• Hello everybody I'm new , I took my written in may and was moving fast in the process but I didnt pass the pysch. I'm currently waiting for the letter in the mail to appeal, its been 3 weeks now. Wanted to know if anybody has gone through an appeal or has any information. Thanks

Comment

• I did appeal it. Passed second psych. And failed the third psych with county. Paid about $450 out of pocket for my own second psych. It's not worth it. Save your money and just wait a year and reapply. Process took about 5-6months. Good luck bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeoMio View Post
            I did appeal it. Passed second psych. And failed the third psych with county. Paid about $450 out of pocket for my own second psych. It's not worth it. Save your money and just wait a year and reapply. Process took about 5-6months. Good luck bro.
            Thanks for the response neomio, I just got the paper work in the mail. I'm just gonna take a chance and go with the appeal. I still have a shot at the January academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morenok View Post
              Thanks for the response neomio, I just got the paper work in the mail. I'm just gonna take a chance and go with the appeal. I still have a shot at the January academy.

Comment

• I've only heard of one or two winning an appeal. You maybe the third. Again good luck and hope you make the January academy. An even if you don't make it in just keep your head up and keep on moving. Good luck to everyone in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by LT Morone View Post
                  All of those whom are on the brink of getting hired, or those deep in the process: Status update?
                  Just found out I cleared medical last week. Now standing by to standby for home visit and second PAT.

Comment

• Hey all, I recently took the polygraph and was told I needed to come in for a specific issue polygraph test. Upon completion of the specific issue test I was told " You're good. " My assumption was that I passed the test, however it has been a couple weeks and I have yet to hear anything. Will passing the 2nd test put me on an even playing field with other applicants, or will the fact that I had to take the second test hinder my chances of being hired?

Comment

• No news is good news. As long as you don't get the DQ letter in the mail. I know the wait is killing you but no letter means you are still in the game. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by LT Morone View Post
                        All of those whom are on the brink of getting hired, or those deep in the process: Status update?
                        Took psyche exam yesterday, was told I passed today and have my medical scheduled for next Friday. Excited!

Comment

• Thanks for the reply. Does anyone have any insight on generally what the next step in the process would be after the polygraph. If they decide to move me along in the process, should I be expecting a call from HR to sign a conditional offer, or a call from my BI to set up a psych first?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                            Thanks for the reply. Does anyone have any insight on generally what the next step in the process would be after the polygraph. If they decide to move me along in the process, should I be expecting a call from HR to sign a conditional offer, or a call from my BI to set up a psych first?
                            Your BI will contact you first to tell you when to come in for the conditional and the psyche.

Comment

• Home visit was yesterday. Waiting for 2nd PAT and finalization.

Comment

• As we get closer to January, the home visits and 2nd PAT's will be here before we know it... keep working!
                                FCPA Class #36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6577 users online. 228 members and 6349 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X