Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any updates on their hiring process? Still waiting to hear my results for my psych eval. Haven't been scheduled for medical yet. How about you Ricky_G?

Comment

• I am waiting to be scheduled for psyc and medical.

Comment

• I am waiting for my results for psych.... a month later and still haven't heard the results. Possibly still waiting to finish my backgrounds? IDK....

Comment

• I was finally able to submit the documents requested during my medical exam today.... Lets see what the next step is!
          FCPA Class #36

Comment

• So, how far back does the DMV record go and what sort of requirements are we looking at for the Riverside Sheriff Department?

Comment

• Anybody sent information for the pre-academy pat coming up?

Comment

• I haven't heard anything yet....
                FCPA Class #36

Comment

• Does anyone have a date for the pre-academy PAT? I should be going to medical sometime in the next two weeks and hope to get in the January academy...

Comment

• Originally posted by RGMRSD View Post
                    Does anyone have a date for the pre-academy PAT? I should be going to medical sometime in the next two weeks and hope to get in the January academy...
                    I have'nt heard anything either. I'm waiting on medical and psych as well. Also hoping for the Jan academy.

Does anyone know what the pre academy PAT entails?

Comment

• From what I understand the Pre-Academy PAT is to see if you've been keeping up on your workouts. Your BI will have you tested on Push ups, Sit ups, and 1.5 mile run.
                      FCPA Class #36

Comment

• Here's my status:
                        Applied June 16th
                        Interview Aug 5th
                        Passed ploy Aug 19th
                        Received DQ letter Sept 6
                        Not sure what happened. I disclosed everything in my PHS and even at my interview, my BI said they were going to continue to push me through for deputy sheriff. Not sure how you pass, pass and pass, then receive a DQ letter. Has anyone else experienced this with RSD? Can I appeal the DQ or am I just out of luck?

Comment

• Any updates on the hiring process?
                          FCPA Class #36

Comment

• Just had my home visit. Awaiting second PAT

Comment

• I waiting for my home visit and second PAT...
                              FCPA Class #36

Comment

• All of those whom are on the brink of getting hired, or those deep in the process: Status update?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8547 users online. 260 members and 8287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X