Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody that turned in the phs on April 2 get called from a BI yet?

Comment

• Hello my Law Enforcement Fam! I recently have been going through with Riverside Sheriff. Yesterday I received the DQ letter Certified Mail . I was DQed due to not meeting vision standards. GOOD LUCK to the rest of the UP and COMING DEPUTIES
      Chris

Comment

• any news on processes?
        FCPA Class #36

Comment

• Originally posted by CSOTandy08 View Post
          Hello my Law Enforcement Fam! I recently have been going through with Riverside Sheriff. Yesterday I received the DQ letter Certified Mail . I was DQed due to not meeting vision standards. GOOD LUCK to the rest of the UP and COMING DEPUTIES
          Chris

Hey CSOtandy08 I'm sorry to hear about your dq letter. I'm also in the process with RCSD and was wondering if you can eleborate as to why you failed the vision exam. I where glasses/contacts and I am curious about there vision requirement. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
          Thanks.

Comment

• Anyone hear anything regarding the July academy yet?

Comment

• Where are you in the process?

Comment

• Is anyone else scheduled for Academy Class 194 set to start on July 28th?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCCO1990 View Post
                  Where are you in the process?
                  Due to being gone on military orders I'm still waiting to take the poly at the end of this month.

Comment

• Is it normal for RSD to send out background letters to your past employers if you haven't passed the PAT? I passed the push up and sit up portion, but I missed the run by 20 seconds. I'm planning on passing the PAT the next time around, but has this happened to anyone else?

Comment

• I am done with the process, my letters were sent out a month ago and i still haven't heard anything from my B.I any news? I hope i make it to the july academy.

Comment

• I'm a Riverside native and currently going through the process. Have my PAT scheduled at the end of the month. I doubt I'll be in the July academy lol.

Comment

• any update regarding the July academy?

Comment

• I am signing my conditional offer tomorrow 23 June 2014, and still don't know how many will be attending the July academy... I hope I make it, but the timeline to get my results from psych and be scheduled for medical, not to mention have my BI do a home visit, seems like a long process almost exactly a month from the start of the July academy. Anyone have any insight?? Is there enough time to get the previously mentioned completed before the end of July?? Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGMRSD View Post
                              I am signing my conditional offer tomorrow 23 June 2014, and still don't know how many will be attending the July academy... I hope I make it, but the timeline to get my results from psych and be scheduled for medical, not to mention have my BI do a home visit, seems like a long process almost exactly a month from the start of the July academy. Anyone have any insight?? Is there enough time to get the previously mentioned completed before the end of July?? Comments would be greatly appreciated.
                              Congratulations on getting this far. Look to the October academy if there is one. July is too soon. Good luck!

Comment

• Thank you... I signed my conditional offer and took both the written and oral psych yesterday 23 June 2014. There does not seem to be another academy date posted after July 28. However, after speaking to other recruits yesterday, I have found that many of us are being scheduled around the same time for exams. Does this mean they will be postponing the July academy or filling another class for a future date? If anyone has already signed their "FIRM" offer for the 194th class, dates of orientation and academy info would be appreciated... Thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8665 users online. 412 members and 8253 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X