• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Originally posted by ca2018 View Post

Congratulations.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t get upset if it doesn’t happen, but it’s certainly a possibility. There is a number of factors that affect the length of the process...you, your education/work history/other job offers/background/BI work load/academy class size/etc

Everyones timeline is different. You may pass people that applied months before you or wait months longer than people that applied well before you. It’s all dependent on a number of factors, but I think you still have a chance.
    I hear you. Just trying to plan ahead, if at all possible. It seems that's pretty hard to do at this point in time.

Thanks for your response.

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your responses! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

• ca2018
    replied
    Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
    Passed my poly today! Excited to move onto the next step. Does anyone further in the process think I have a shot of making 208 if the psych/medical/background go well?
    Congratulations.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t get upset if it doesn’t happen, but it’s certainly a possibility. There is a number of factors that affect the length of the process...you, your education/work history/other job offers/background/BI work load/academy class size/etc

Everyones timeline is different. You may pass people that applied months before you or wait months longer than people that applied well before you. It’s all dependent on a number of factors, but I think you still have a chance.
    Last edited by ca2018; 05-17-2019, 03:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    It depends.. at least for me it took about 5 months to hear something after I took my poly. It went dead silent from December to the end of April. Still waiting on a psych date.

• SyntaxError
    commented on 's reply
    It all depends on your BI. If you get your conditional offer and get scheduled for your psych at least by this month, I think you have a good chance in getting into 208.

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Passed my poly today! Excited to move onto the next step. Does anyone further in the process think I have a shot of making 208 if the psych/medical/background go well?

Leave a comment:

• Darkblue1911
    replied
    So this is my first post, I gotta admit, I just wanted to reply on here so that CCCSD could tell me to go get my shine box. Anyway good luck everyone in the process

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Originally posted by ca2018 View Post

About a minute between push-ups and sit-ups and about 10 minutes or so between those two and the run.
    Alright perfect thank you. I'm out of shape so practicing everyday until the test.

Leave a comment:

• ca2018
    replied
    Originally posted by Ocelot213 View Post
    For the first PAT how much time of rest do they give you between push-ups, sit-ups and running?
    About a minute between push-ups and sit-ups and about 10 minutes or so between those two and the run.

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    For the first PAT how much time of rest do they give you between push-ups, sit-ups and running?

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck man!

• ca2018
    replied
    If anyone on schedule for 208 is in the Redlands, Beaumont, Riverside area and would like to start working out/meeting up shoot me a pm.

Leave a comment:

• Dt1911
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck bro! You got this!

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man that’s great ! Good luck!

• vuongv89
    replied
    Just received my conditional! And got psych on Wed! 208 here I come!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13637 users online. 464 members and 13173 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X