300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripleD View Post
    Ladies and Gents, got the word today that the Chief approved me for hire! Official word will come from HR in the next couple of days. As previously stated, I'm sure the calls will continue to roll out over the next week, to week and a half.

192 (?) here we come.
    Congrats man! Just a heads up, I was told that orientation and meetings were on the 17th and 18th. I would assume it would be the same for all of us but who knows.

Comment

• he do you know what riverside sheriff test is about.

Comment

• A buddy of mine and I just got the official call from HR today!
        Good luck to you all!

Comment

• This has got to be one of the more uncomfortable weekends for some of us. Haha.

Comment

• just had home visit. went good, very detailed about the academy and what to expect. said I won't make October, so good luck to those going in. I would be in consideration for early next year if the chief approves it...

Comment

• Looks like Ill be joining you fellas (and gals) at the academy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
                Looks like Ill be joining you fellas (and gals) at the academy!!!
                good job brother. I'll be in the next one, if all goes right. Good luck, be safe.

Comment

• Got the call. 192nd it is.

Grateful for all support from family and friends during this process.
                  Last edited by LearningforLife; 10-09-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                    just had home visit. went good, very detailed about the academy and what to expect. said I won't make October, so good luck to those going in. I would be in consideration for early next year if the chief approves it...
                    Sorry to hear that. Hey, at least you're still in the process! Next year is right around the corner

Comment

Looks like Ill be joining you fellas (and gals) at the academy!!!
                      Congrats!! Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                        good job brother. I'll be in the next one, if all goes right. Good luck, be safe.
                        Don't worry man. I thought I wasn't in because I didn't make the June one but it obviously ended up that I was. if you made the home visit, they want you.

Comment

Don't worry man. I thought I wasn't in because I didn't make the June one but it obviously ended up that I was. if you made the home visit, they want you.
                          They were really quite adamant about going in when they came, they did not say like it's a maybe I will go, more like a when I will go, so yea, you're right. My BI spoke with my wife for like 15-20 minutes about it, and she came back whiter than her normal complexion. But it actually will work out better in the long run. I will have to pack my house up and stuff it into storage, get my wife and kid setup at my in-laws, get my rear out to Riverside, and get better prepared mentally and physically, and with the extra time, I can do that. The BI said January is the next possible academy... just two months behind

Comment

• That's great news, scvmg. Now you will have time to plan and prepare.

Comment

• Does anybody know where/ a good store I can go to actually try on the boots we have to get?? I know I talked to a few people on here who ordered them online, but I have flat feet so I would like to try them on to see how they fit. I live in Yucca Valley so somewhere around there/palm springs? Also, where did everyone get the "8 inch" from. The paperwork I got didn't specify anything like that??

Comment

• I know they are probably cheaper online so that would be nice, I just really want to try something on cause I know we'll be wearing them all the time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6877 users online. 381 members and 6496 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X