Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
    Thanks! Any word yet?
    nothing yet. Not sure what's going on. I guess medical went through second week of August, and been keeping up with the workouts and sending the form in. I think my BI may actually be on vacation since i got a return email last Sunday when I turned in my form saying he is out until 9/16.

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
      My BI just told me that I have been approved by the 'Chief'!
      Looks like I'll be heading into the Oct academy!
      All right!!!! It's gotta feel good I bet!

Fingers still crossed for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
        nothing yet. Not sure what's going on. I guess medical went through second week of August, and been keeping up with the workouts and sending the form in. I think my BI may actually be on vacation since i got a return email last Sunday when I turned in my form saying he is out until 9/16.
        Yeah it sounds like he's on vacation. That happened to me about a month or two ago. I'm sure you'll get a reply once he comes back. Remember, no news is good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
          All right!!!! It's gotta feel good I bet!

Fingers still crossed for me!
          It really does!
          You'll feel the same way real soon!

Comment

• After the poly, how long does it take to be contacted by your BI for the psych? Is a few weeks of hearing nothing after passing the poly normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Bee View Post
              After the poly, how long does it take to be contacted by your BI for the psych? Is a few weeks of hearing nothing after passing the poly normal?
              It depends. Some people heard from them in like 2 days, it took them about 3 weeks for me.

Comment

• I turned in my Personal History forms last week. (Well mailed them in, they were due the 4th of September.) On average, does anyone know how long it takes to be contacted by a background investigator?

Comment

• Originally posted by In_The__Process View Post
                  I turned in my Personal History forms last week. (Well mailed them in, they were due the 4th of September.) On average, does anyone know how long it takes to be contacted by a background investigator?
                  It tends to be 3 to 4 weeks. Just so you're aware, it is unlikely that you'll have all the steps done for the next academy that starts either at the end of October or the beginning of November.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt3043291 View Post
                    Congratulations! My packet is being sent up to him on Monday, so hopefully I get the same news.
                    Matt, any word regarding your status yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleD View Post
                      Matt, any word regarding your status yet?
                      Nope, not yet. My BI called me and said the decision maker won't be here this week for hiring meetings, so I won't find out until next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleD View Post
                        It tends to be 3 to 4 weeks. Just so you're aware, it is unlikely that you'll have all the steps done for the next academy that starts either at the end of October or the beginning of November.
                        Thank you TripleD. I was definitely not anticipating on entering the incoming academy (though that woudl be nice). I just wanted to hear feedback of a general time frame.

Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by In_The__Process View Post
                          Thank you TripleD. I was definitely not anticipating on entering the incoming academy (though that woudl be nice). I just wanted to hear feedback of a general time frame.

Thanks again!
                          No problem. Good luck and let us know how the process goes.

Comment

• Hello,

I am very much interested on the DS career and just wanted to get some information. I am seeing that the Riverside DS has 12 step salary. How long does it take to hit 12th steps? Is it 12 years? And how do you calculate 2% @62 pension?

I tried to research for these information but it was hard to find.

Thank you in advance.
                            Last edited by thechef29; 09-15-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Was curious about how the step format works as well. I kind of assumed it goes up based on time in service, much like the military pay scale.

Comment

• I believe it's nine years of sworn service or six years and a Bachelor's. I don't know if it's changed, however.
                                The Thousandth Man

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9186 users online. 438 members and 8748 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X