300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
    I have the home visit next week! Does anyone know what I should expect?
    Nothing to worry about, it's a super casual encounter.. It's a meet and greet with your family.. Just dress nice and clean up.. Your are done with the process!! Congrats bro

Comment

• guys,

how will I know if I passed medical? will my BI tell me or how do we find out? I called occupational on Monday, they said they received my paperwork from the doc about my last issue, which was a non-issue according to my doctor, but is now a cleared issue as far as I know, but have not heard yet. Just wondering how or what I should expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
        Nothing to worry about, it's a super casual encounter.. It's a meet and greet with your family.. Just dress nice and clean up.. Your are done with the process!! Congrats bro
        Nice. Doesn't sound too bad Thanks bud. How long after the home visit will I find out if I'm in or not?

Comment

Nice. Doesn't sound too bad Thanks bud. How long after the home visit will I find out if I'm in or not?
          I got the "call" I 2-3 day later.. You are in the October academy, it might take longer. Just be patient!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
            I got the "call" I 2-3 day later.. You are in the October academy, it might take longer. Just be patient!
            Will do! The process is moving fairly quickly anyway, so there's no need to rush. October is right around the corner too!

Comment

• Hey gents I got a question. After your initial interview with your background investigator does the background portion go generally fast? I heard Riverside is generally quick with the background portion. I figured I would see if anyone has some input on a potential basic timeline. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0331Grunt View Post
                Hey gents I got a question. After your initial interview with your background investigator does the background portion go generally fast? I heard Riverside is generally quick with the background portion. I figured I would see if anyone has some input on a potential basic timeline. Thanks!
                Hey. yes I know a lot of peoples go fast. My BI just told me it just depends on your background. For example if youve just had one job and only lived in one place, then it will be quick. If you're like me and have had several jobs and moved around quite a bit, it will take longer for obvious reasons...they have to contact all your old jobs and landlords etc..

Comment

• thanks for the response brother. Well counting the Marine Corps I guess I have lived in quite a few places, and jobs I guess I've had a decent amount. Mine might take a little bit longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                    guys,

how will I know if I passed medical? will my BI tell me or how do we find out? I called occupational on Monday, they said they received my paperwork from the doc about my last issue, which was a non-issue according to my doctor, but is now a cleared issue as far as I know, but have not heard yet. Just wondering how or what I should expect.
                    I'm not sure about your situation, but my BI told me that I had passed the medical.

Comment

I'm not sure about your situation, but my BI told me that I had passed the medical.
                      Ya. I would say unless they tell you that there is an issue, you can assume you passed. The Doctor goes over everything with you at the end to let you know any issues he sees (if any). So I think it is safe for you to assume that you are clear, otherwise they would have let you know.

Comment

• Home visit on the 26th! Hopefully all goes well!

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
                          Home visit on the 26th! Hopefully all goes well!
                          nice. about what time are they scheduling the home visits?

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                            nice. about what time are they scheduling the home visits?
                            My Bi said he is going to show up between 9 and 12, depending on what he has to do. But my situation is different because I work from home most days so I told him I would be available any time so...

Comment

• The home visit went great! My BI wants to get me into the October academy. It's looking really good since I'm willing to be sent out to Blythe. I should know for sure within the next week or so.

Comment

• Does Riverside County Sheriff use the California post test for the written exam, or do they have a department specific test?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9550 users online. 377 members and 9173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X