Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scvmg, I hope everything turns out OK for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
      I have to meet up at the grinder tomorrow morning for the second PAT. Where exactly is the grinder?
      Near the shady tree to the left of the Academy main building. Large cement slab.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyK9 View Post
        Awesome. I cant wait to get there and get started. 2nd agility test? Ill have to go on there and see what they consist of, I'm sure it shouldnt be a problem.
        Yeah after passing all the steps in the process, you have to take a second PAT to see if you've improved from the first one. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you're military. It's just push-ups, sit-ups, and a 1.5 mile run.

Comment

• Originally posted by csauce777 View Post
          Near the shady tree to the left of the Academy main building. Large cement slab.
          Thanks, I figured that's what it was.

Comment

• So dont blow my load for ridic scores at the initial and make it look like in the second round I had a huge jump?? J/k Last PRT I did 85 P/U in the 2 minutes, 102 Situps in 2 Minutes and my run was 10:45 for the Mile and half. Working on my numbers and trying to ramp up my crossfit time.

Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
            Yeah after passing all the steps in the process, you have to take a second PAT to see if you've improved from the first one. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you're military. It's just push-ups, sit-ups, and a 1.5 mile run.

Comment

• Good luck HEC_17!

As a general offer to any applicants out there. If you are looking for a cross fit partner or running partner PM me. As soon as I get my family settled in California I plan to ramp up my workouts again.
              Last edited by NavyK9; 08-01-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Hey does anybody who was at the 2nd pat know how many out there were for Correctional Deputy and how many for DST?? Just curious... it seemed like about half and half???

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
                  Hey does anybody who was at the 2nd pat know how many out there were for Correctional Deputy and how many for DST?? Just curious... it seemed like about half and half???
                  Im DST, think the guy I was partnered with in the PAT was a CD. My doc also said Im good for the cardio issue, and will be sending the approval letter over to occupation med tomorrow. now its getting my reference letters in...

Comment

• Safe and Affordable Living, Lots of new traffic/road improvements in the works for Menifee, and it's close to Ben Clark Training Ctr., Southwest and Presley Det. Facilities, and about an hour from Banning Jail.

You couldn't of picked a better centralized basepoint to live at NavyK9
                    Timelines:

CBPO
                    App: 2/12/09
                    Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
                    Written: 2/20/09
                    NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
                    TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
                    App: 5/5/09
                    Geo: San Diego
                    Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
                    NOR: 7/20/09
                    Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
                    TO: 10/6/09
                    Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
                    Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
                    Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
                    App: 8/17/10
                    Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
                    TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                      Im DST, think the guy I was partnered with in the PAT was a CD. My doc also said Im good for the cardio issue, and will be sending the approval letter over to occupation med tomorrow. now its getting my reference letters in...
                      Congrats on getting that medical issue cleared scvmg, I'm sure it was a relief.

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
                        Hey does anybody who was at the 2nd pat know how many out there were for Correctional Deputy and how many for DST?? Just curious... it seemed like about half and half???
                        Hmm, I thought everyone was out there for DST. I guess not.
                        Last edited by hec_17; 08-04-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                          Congrats on the approval. About half of my reference letters have been sent back. Let's see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
                            Hmm, I thought everyone was out there for DST. I guess not.
                            Ya so did I, but I talked to at least 2 that were out there for correctional deputy, so I assume that there was more...
                            Last edited by dzan; 08-04-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• I'm living with my Dad as I job hunt during the transition, but I do plan to stay in the Menifee area long term.

Originally posted by DCH View Post
                              Safe and Affordable Living, Lots of new traffic/road improvements in the works for Menifee, and it's close to Ben Clark Training Ctr., Southwest and Presley Det. Facilities, and about an hour from Banning Jail.

You couldn't of picked a better centralized basepoint to live at NavyK9

Comment

• I have the home visit next week! Does anyone know what I should expect?
                                Last edited by hec_17; 08-08-2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9530 users online. 450 members and 9080 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X