Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence3216
    replied
    Anyone know what the medical consist of and why they started doing a blood draw?

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats brotha !

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Get it bro!

• SyntaxError
    replied
    I just got the call for class 208. To everyone still going through the process, just keep it up. It will pay off in the end.

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    replied
    I hope all who took the PAT this morning passed

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabba Ranks View Post
    I was told I was going to be scheduled for a second poly graph a little over 5-6 weeks ago. Do you guys think reaching out to my background investigator to ask about this considered a bad idea?
    I would say there is no harm in reaching out especially since it's been over a month.

Leave a comment:

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabba Ranks View Post
    I was told I was going to be scheduled for a second poly graph a little over 5-6 weeks ago. Do you guys think reaching out to my background investigator to ask about this considered a bad idea?
    I don't think that would be a bad idea. I had my second poly scheduled about a month after my first one. I would shoot him/her an email maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Jabba Ranks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it was through email

• Aaronv24
    replied
    How did you guys receive your conditional? Was it through email ?

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    They said its scheduled for October but who knows

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, that sucks. Especially after being told you might be in it. If I recall correctly, I think I saw here the next class is scheduled in September or so?

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    209 is scheduled for october guys
    Last edited by vuongv89; 05-18-2019, 09:12 PM.

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha. That's fine with me, I'm just trying to mentally prepare as much as possible. Leaving my FT job for the academy with a wife and kids at home makes me nervous, excited, and everything else. Thanks for the info! Best of luck.

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    To be very honest, no you probably won't make it to 208. I'm probably the last person they are sending to psych for 208. BI said they each have a caseload of 50 applicants each. Be patient with the process its going to be a while.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9074 users online. 264 members and 8810 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X