300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
    My BI also gave me a call this morning. Ill be there on the 31st also. See you guys out there. I guess he said that it is sort of an orientation too.
    Nice, congrats. Yeah my BI said it's something new that they're doing. It's supposed to mentally prepare us for the academy.

Comment

• The dorms at BCTC don't have WiFi.

Comment

• Oh, btw, my Bi said the academy is OCt 28.

Comment

• Thanks Sig! Thats what I was guessing, but thought I'd check.

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
            I got the same email! Yup, you passed it. I'll see you on the 31st!
            well, unfortunately, the medical did not clear yet. something about my treadmill test came back with some kind of abnormality. still have the day for next week for the pat2, but still in the medical phase

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
              well, unfortunately, the medical did not clear yet. something about my treadmill test came back with some kind of abnormality. still have the day for next week for the pat2, but still in the medical phase
              That doesn't make sense. Why would they schedule you for the PAT2 if the medical hasn't been cleared?
              You had to do a treadmill test?

Comment

That doesn't make sense. Why would they schedule you for the PAT2 if the medical hasn't been cleared?
                You had to do a treadmill test?
                guess it only has to do with the psych test, not medical. spoke with condia at occupational this afternoon, and she asked me if anyone called me about my ekg treadmill. have to see the doc again and have him sign it off like the last one. im over 35, so they make anyone that age and higher go for a walk on a treadmill. the test was easy, but i guess before the test, the ekg showed something abnormal. ive never had any kind of heart issue, my bp is 113/76, 53 pulse, so who knows. if i had issues with the ticker, i wouldnt be able to run 3-5 miles per day without croaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                  guess it only has to do with the psych test, not medical. spoke with condia at occupational this afternoon, and she asked me if anyone called me about my ekg treadmill. have to see the doc again and have him sign it off like the last one. im over 35, so they make anyone that age and higher go for a walk on a treadmill. the test was easy, but i guess before the test, the ekg showed something abnormal. ive never had any kind of heart issue, my bp is 113/76, 53 pulse, so who knows. if i had issues with the ticker, i wouldnt be able to run 3-5 miles per day without croaking.
                  Oh I see. Well you know how it is with these tests. Most of the time, all you need is a second look and you're good. Hopefully everything turns out well for you.

Comment

• What else do they do to you in the medical? Anything I need to look forward to? they draw blood? make you pee? or anything special like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by mebesteve View Post
                      What else do they do to you in the medical? Anything I need to look forward to? they draw blood? make you pee? or anything special like that?
                      all of that. if your over 35, you get the bonus round.

Comment

Oh I see. Well you know how it is with these tests. Most of the time, all you need is a second look and you're good. Hopefully everything turns out well for you.
                        I know. Hopefully I can get it taken care in the next day or so. Not throwing it in on this, gotten too far to stop.
                        Last edited by scvmg; 07-25-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Off active duty in 40 Days. In Menifee by 12 Sept. .

How long have most of you had to wait for a conditional offer/academy start, from the time you began the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyK9 View Post
                            Off active duty in 40 Days. In Menifee by 12 Sept. .

How long have most of you had to wait for a conditional offer/academy start, from the time you began the process?
                            I applied in March and have the 2nd physical agility test tomorrow. The process is pretty quick. It seems like it takes about the same amount of time for everyone.

Comment

• I have to meet up at the grinder tomorrow morning for the second PAT. Where exactly is the grinder?

Comment

• Awesome. I cant wait to get there and get started. 2nd agility test? Ill have to go on there and see what they consist of, I'm sure it shouldnt be a problem.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4870 users online. 239 members and 4631 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X