300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
    Going really well.. How's the process going for you?
    Good. My bi called me about 2 weeks ago to say he was finishing up my packet and asked if I was interested in working in an office before the next academy so... fingers still crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
      Same here. They said I needed glasses, then my optometrist said I was 20/20. Another guy I talked to there had the same issue. I really think its the vision test machine.
      Same thing with me. My optometrist said the vision test machines aren't very reliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
        Same thing with me. My optometrist said the vision test machines aren't very reliable.
        Hello all,

First time poster to the Riverside County DST thread.

In reference to the next academy, on the 3rd I heard from BG Deputy that the next DST academy was "At the end of the Year". So I guess that could mean October.

Does anyone know if the dorms at Ben Clark have WiFi? From the exterior they look pretty old, so I'm betting they don't.

Comment

• Hey everybody. On another forum people are saying that the next academy isnt until december 9th??? Anybody else hear that. My BI thought October.

Comment

• Hey dzan, when did your BG Inves tell you that? It seems to coincide with what I heard. I was told they recently pushed the date back to the end of the year. I don't know why, or what the specific date will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleD View Post
              Hey dzan, when did your BG Inves tell you that? It seems to coincide with what I heard. I was told they recently pushed the date back to the end of the year. I don't know why, or what the specific date will be.
              My BG called me last month around June 15, and told me the academy was going to be in OCtober. He never mentioned it being pushed back, but on another online forum people were saying that the next academy isn't until december. I don't have any clarification or 100% though so...

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleD View Post
                Hey dzan, when did your BG Inves tell you that? It seems to coincide with what I heard. I was told they recently pushed the date back to the end of the year. I don't know why, or what the specific date will be.
                If anybody does have 100% clarification PLEASE POST, Thanks.

Comment

• well, my doc sent in my stuff to occupation health, now it's a waiting game on the decision. as far as the academy, my understanding from my BI and from the PAT orientation was for October.

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                    well, my doc sent in my stuff to occupation health, now it's a waiting game on the decision. as far as the academy, my understanding from my BI and from the PAT orientation was for October.
                    Good luck!

Comment

well, my doc sent in my stuff to occupation health, now it's a waiting game on the decision. as far as the academy, my understanding from my BI and from the PAT orientation was for October.
                      Good luck man. Let us know how it turns out, hopefully for the better!

Comment

• guys, my BI emailed me the second PAT assessment test today for 07/31/13 at 0800. I guess this means Im good on the medical? anyway, very good news, thanks for the support, definitely appreciate it!

Comment

guys, my BI emailed me the second PAT assessment test today for 07/31/13 at 0800. I guess this means Im good on the medical? anyway, very good news, thanks for the support, definitely appreciate it!
                          I got the same email! Yup, you passed it. I'll see you on the 31st!

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
                            I got the same email! Yup, you passed it. I'll see you on the 31st!
                            thanks brother.

Question, the PAT2 the same as the one we took months ago? pu's, su's and 1.5 mi run under the same times/amounts?

Comment

thanks brother.

Question, the PAT2 the same as the one we took months ago? pu's, su's and 1.5 mi run under the same times/amounts?
                              No problem.

Yeah, it's the same thing. They just want to see if we've improved or not.

Comment

• My BI also gave me a call this morning. Ill be there on the 31st also. See you guys out there. I guess he said that it is sort of an orientation too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11642 users online. 373 members and 11269 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X