Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riverside County Hiring DST's

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I received the same letter bud. Don't worry just keep trying you'll get in eventually.
    There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -






    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dzan View Post
      Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully its something that wont be an issue after some time passes. Been there myself before. Good luck!
      I'm hoping that as well. The no feedback policy kind of makes it hard to figure out what it is, but I'm not too worried.

      Originally posted by DK18 View Post
      I received the same letter bud. Don't worry just keep trying you'll get in eventually.
      Sorry that you got the same letter. I imagine you've been waiting for your phone to ring, and you come home to a letter and you immediately know. It's not a good feeling, but I was upset for about 5 minutes before sending out a few new applications. Going to take a lot more to keep me from trying

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Cable Guy View Post
        Just received a rather disappointing letter from the Sheriff's office. I'll try again next year I guess.
        sorry to hear it Cable. Just keep trucking through it, like us all... try everywhere and be persistent.

        Im still knee deep in medical stuff to get cleared myself, hoping to get some of that straight tomorrow.

        Comment


        • Im wondering if its worth applying right now, or is RSD already at the tail end of the recruitment?

          Comment


          • When is the next academy start for you guys?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
              When is the next academy start for you guys?
              I've been told it starts in October.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LAbert View Post
                Im wondering if its worth applying right now, or is RSD already at the tail end of the recruitment?
                From what I know, RSD isn't close to being at the tail end of the recruitment.

                Comment


                • I passed the medical! I'm blessed to be at this point in the process. All that's left is the home visit and PAT 2 right?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
                    I passed the medical! I'm blessed to be at this point in the process. All that's left is the home visit and PAT 2 right?
                    congrats.

                    i havent yet, at least not yet. i have until next friday to complete it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
                      When is the next academy start for you guys?
                      I have also been told October.

                      HOws the Academy going JOEY??

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                        congrats.

                        i havent yet, at least not yet. i have until next friday to complete it.
                        Thanks. Good luck to you. I had to take a second vision exam with my optometrist, but I got that done pretty quick.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
                          Thanks. Good luck to you. I had to take a second vision exam with my optometrist, but I got that done pretty quick.
                          yep, did the same thing with the vision, have contacts now... plus one other test that my doc said he will try to clear up for me on monday. have to keep thinking positive

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                            yep, did the same thing with the vision, have contacts now... plus one other test that my doc said he will try to clear up for me on monday. have to keep thinking positive
                            Nice. You got this My references will be receiving emails next week. Hopefully they say good things about me lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dzan View Post
                              I have also been told October.

                              HOws the Academy going JOEY??
                              Going really well.. How's the process going for you?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                                yep, did the same thing with the vision, have contacts now... plus one other test that my doc said he will try to clear up for me on monday. have to keep thinking positive
                                Same here. They said I needed glasses, then my optometrist said I was 20/20. Another guy I talked to there had the same issue. I really think its the vision test machine.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7230 users online. 259 members and 6971 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X