Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riverside County Hiring DST's

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • got the medical exam next Tuesday, July 2, at 0700 hrs.

    After this exam, what is left, the home visit and then the pat 2?

    Comment


    • Does anyone know how long before the academy starts that you officially receive a job offer?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jerry.Lomeli View Post
        Does anyone know how long before the academy starts that you officially receive a job offer?
        Good question. If anybody knows please post! Thanks

        Comment


        • I believe Riverside's next academy is in October, but that could change. I have seen it anywhere from two weeks to a month and a half. Looks like they do bring in their picks to work in offices prior to the academy as well, so that would be a plus.

          Comment


          • It's been exactly 4 weeks since I turned in my BG packet. Hopefully I get a call for my interview sometime this week.

            Comment


            • I have a dumb question, but I just want to make sure....

              I just got a call to schedule the medical. Does that mean I passed the psych?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
                I have a dumb question, but I just want to make sure....

                I just got a call to schedule the medical. Does that mean I passed the psych?
                Yes. No reason for them to pay for you to go to medical if you didn't pass psych, know what I mean.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dzan View Post
                  Yes. No reason for them to pay for you to go to medical if you didn't pass psych, know what I mean.
                  Makes sense. I was just wondering since they didn't say anything about passing the psych. Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Cable Guy View Post
                    It's been exactly 4 weeks since I turned in my BG packet. Hopefully I get a call for my interview sometime this week.
                    I'm sure you'll get a call this week or next!

                    Comment


                    • Hello. I passed my PAT yesterday, and will hopefully turn in my packet next week. Does anyone know if we just turn it in, or do we meet with a BI that day and go over it? Or do we wait for a phone call? thank you

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by efren1090 View Post
                        Hello. I passed my PAT yesterday, and will hopefully turn in my packet next week. Does anyone know if we just turn it in, or do we meet with a BI that day and go over it? Or do we wait for a phone call? thank you
                        You turn it in and wait for a phone call.

                        Comment


                        • Turn it in and wait. Takes all of 5 minutes and the nice people at the counter will double check to make sure you have all your materials. As always, professional business attire and a great attitude to anyone you meet is expected.

                          Comment


                          • I just finished everything that is needed to complete the medical. Let's see what happens.

                            Comment


                            • Just received a rather disappointing letter from the Sheriff's office. I'll try again next year I guess.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Cable Guy View Post
                                Just received a rather disappointing letter from the Sheriff's office. I'll try again next year I guess.
                                Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully its something that wont be an issue after some time passes. Been there myself before. Good luck!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8764 users online. 387 members and 8377 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X