300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
    got the psych test call this afternoon, for Monday June 24 at 1030 HRS. well, I guess I should ask what to look out for what's the deal with it? Also, how soon after is the medical exam? I live out in the boonies, so planning and time is something else.
    Congrats, do you mind posting a timeline of your steps along the way? I just turned in my background packet last week, I'm excited to know how soon I might expect another call back.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cable Guy View Post
      Congrats, do you mind posting a timeline of your steps along the way? I just turned in my background packet last week, I'm excited to know how soon I might expect another call back.

sure, here is my timeline for RSO:

written test: 2/23/13
      PAT: 3/16/13
      Turned in packet: 3/28/13
      BI interview: 5/2/13
      Polygraph: 5/21/13
      Psych test: 6/24/13 (called for appointment 6/13/13)
      Medical: tba
      PAT2: tba

RSO has been by far the most effective, direct and fastest department I have done the process with, that are very polite and professional.

Comment

RSO has been by far the most effective, direct and fastest department I have done the process with, that are very polite and professional.
        Thanks! It seems to be pretty consistent with other applicants as well. I've also noticed their efficiency in all steps of their application process so far. I'll probably receive a call from the BI in another 2-3 weeks. I'm pretty excited.

Comment

I agree the staff is very polite and professional compared to others agencies (not all though). BTW whats PAT2? I didnt see that in their process timeline?
          Last edited by WerkzRS; 06-14-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WerkzRS View Post
            I agree the staff is very polite and professional compared to others agencies (not all though). BTW whats PAT2? I didnt see that in their process timeline?
            before going into the academy, the staff has you take a second PAT, same as the first one, after you complete the other steps to make sure you are conditioned and ready for the academy. this is what the dep said at the first PAT, I could be wrong, but from other posts, it sounds accurate.

Comment

• Hi guys, I tuned my backgrounds packet into personel on April 29th and haven't heard from a BI yet. Is that normal? From reading past posts is seems as though I should have been contacted already...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger13 View Post
                Hi guys, I tuned my backgrounds packet into personel on April 29th and haven't heard from a BI yet. Is that normal? From reading past posts is seems as though I should have been contacted already...
                I guess this won't be an issue for you anymore.. Congratulations!

Comment

• Hey guys, I just passed my poly last week and have the psych on the 26th. I've never done a psych before. What should I expect?
                  Last edited by hec_17; 06-18-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I guess this won't be an issue for you anymore.. Congratulations!
                    Originally Posted by Ranger13
                    Hi guys, I tuned my backgrounds packet into personel on April 29th and haven't heard from a BI yet. Is that normal? From reading past posts is seems as though I should have been contacted already...

ALL THE WAY RANGER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hec_17 View Post
                      Hey guys, I just passed my poly last week and have the psych on the 26th. I've never done a psych before. What should I expect?
                      Congrats on passing the poly. I've never done psych so I can't help you there, but when did you turn in your BG packet if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Congrats on passing the poly. I've never done psych so I can't help you there, but when did you turn in your BG packet if you don't mind me asking?
                        Thanks! I turned it in April 3rd. Here's my timeline just in case you or others are interested..

Written: 3/1
                        PAT: 3/19
                        BG packet turned in: 4/3
                        BI interview: 5/16
                        Poly: 6/10
                        Psych: 6/26

Comment

Thanks! I turned it in April 3rd. Here's my timeline just in case you or others are interested..

Written: 3/1
                          PAT: 3/19
                          BG packet turned in: 4/3
                          BI interview: 5/16
                          Poly: 6/10
                          Psych: 6/26
                          Wow, thats a fast moving process! Good luck on your psych!

I turned in my BI packet on June 3rd. I'll probably be getting a call in 2-3 weeks to be scheduled for an interview.

Comment

Wow, thats a fast moving process! Good luck on your psych!

I turned in my BI packet on June 3rd. I'll probably be getting a call in 2-3 weeks to be scheduled for an interview.
                            Yeah, luckily it is! Thanks, I have my fingers crossed!

That seems like the right time frame since it's a faster moving process. The interview is no biggie. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. Good luck buddy

Comment

Yeah, luckily it is! Thanks, I have my fingers crossed!

That seems like the right time frame since it's a faster moving process. The interview is no biggie. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. Good luck buddy
                              I'm not even worried about it. I think this year is the year. Already studying RSD's 10-codes.

Comment

• Are there any other out of state applicants on here that are currently in the process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10422 users online. 481 members and 9941 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X