300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
    I had a couple of questions maybe someone can answer in regards to the BG packet.
    Some of the waivers are for Military, and Lateral. Do I read and sign those also? (I'm not military or lateral) And regarding the two sheets that need to be notarized, what exactly does that mean? Might sound like a dumb question but I have never needed anything notarized.

Planing on calling HR tomorrow for help but maybe one of you can spare me the call. Thanks!
    As far as the military or lateral I would just sign it to be on the safe side. For the notary, just go to your bank and speak with a banker, they will notarize your papers. I did mine with chase bank and it was at no charge.. good luck..

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
      As far as the military or lateral I would just sign it to be on the safe side. For the notary, just go to your bank and speak with a banker, they will notarize your papers. I did mine with chase bank and it was at no charge.. good luck..
      I went to chase today and got it done, thanks for the info!

Almost done with the BG packet. Planing on sending it in by Friday (I live 250 miles away). I definitely don't have a perfect boy scout background. I hope I don't get a thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
        I went to chase today and got it done, thanks for the info!

Almost done with the BG packet. Planing on sending it in by Friday (I live 250 miles away). I definitely don't have a perfect boy scout background. I hope I don't get a thanks, but no thanks.
        I'm currently working on mine right now as well. I wish I hadn't done half the crappy things I did as a kid. It would have made this process a lot quicker with a lot less writing and explaining, but I guess none of us are perfect.

Comment

• Hey guys I am in the hiring process for correctional deputy, have a conditional job offer and psych to take care of on the 10th of June. Any word on an academy date for Correctional Deputy academy also for those of you who have passed there psych with riverside county any advice? Any help is greatly appreciated.
          Last edited by andrew_93; 06-02-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone from the 5/21 testing heard from a BG investigator yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by matt3043291 View Post
              Has anyone from the 5/21 testing heard from a BG investigator yet?
              How soon after did you turn in your packet? The due date isn't until the 5th and from what I read early on this thread it will be about 3-4 weeks before initial contact from your BI will be made.

Comment

• It is at least 3 weeks until you are contacted by a BI. At least that was the in my case. Im waiting on final polygraph results now the next step, which I think is the psych test.

Comment

• I turned it in the next day. I figured it'd be a while but was just wondering.

Comment

• Anyone know if there will be more test dates opening up?

Comment

• Originally posted by matt3043291 View Post
                      I turned it in the next day. I figured it'd be a while but was just wondering.
                      I turned mine in today. How were you able to get all that done in one day? Took me a good solid few days to get everything done.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cable Guy View Post
                        I turned mine in today. How were you able to get all that done in one day? Took me a good solid few days to get everything done.
                        I started on it when I finished the testing and worked on it most of the day.

Comment

• I've got my psych scheduled. I was told that I will be going to sign my conditional offer of employment prior to my psych. My question is, does anyone know about the hiring steps? If I am signing my conditional offer, (still have psych and medical left to do) does that mean that my background is already completed?

Comment

• I have a question regard when and how references are contacted?

I have a couple of people I put down that are usually very busy with work and don't have their phones during normal business hours. Are the references we supply contacted after the first BG interview, or before? And how (phone call, email, mail letter etc.)? I was hoping to give my references a heads up so they can do their best to be available.

Comment

• Mine were contacted after my polygraph results came in, my BI sent out letters via us mail and your references need to send them back to your BI and he or she will further evaluate what they have to say in regards to the questions asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry.Lomeli View Post
                                I've got my psych scheduled. I was told that I will be going to sign my conditional offer of employment prior to my psych. My question is, does anyone know about the hiring steps? If I am signing my conditional offer, (still have psych and medical left to do) does that mean that my background is already completed?
                                I'm on the same page as you, I believe that's why it's called conditional under the conditions of you passing your psych and medical and as far as backgrounds being done they still need to reviews all your letters from your references and also based on the discretion of your BI a home visit, then right before the academy you take your last PAT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8914 users online. 390 members and 8524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X