Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poncholiner
    replied
    Took my poly last week. Feel that it went well, no post poly interview or comments that I showed deception. Anybody else going through the process right now?

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Roughly 90

• Spence3216
    commented on 's reply
    Everything is good to go! I just forgot exact dates, which is why I worry!

• cruz0311
    replied
    Originally posted by Spence3216 View Post
    Hi guys. I understand that my background investigator has to send local law enforcement checks to places that I lived, went to school, etc. Does anybody that completed this process have a rough estimate on the turn around for that? My background inv. Sent them out two weeks ago. I was also curious as to what exactly these letters ask for (traffic tickets, etc)?
    Can take up to 2 months or longer, depending on the department they send them to. Yes they are asking for any type of contacts, citations, arrests, etc. Normally applicants are not privy to when all the gets collected. Best advice to give when going through any process is be honest and forthcoming about your self, especially if youve had ANY type of contact with law enforcement, and chill out. A background investigator usually carries a pretty good case load, you'll drive yourself crazy worrying about timelines and what not. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Anyone know how many people are in class 208?

Leave a comment:

• Spence3216
    replied
    Hi guys. I understand that my background investigator has to send local law enforcement checks to places that I lived, went to school, etc. Does anybody that completed this process have a rough estimate on the turn around for that? My background inv. Sent them out two weeks ago. I was also curious as to what exactly these letters ask for (traffic tickets, etc)?

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    replied
    Finally submitted my application. Damn they weren't kidding when they said it was extensive. How long after you guys submitted your background packet did you hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• Aaronv24
    replied
    Never mind I forgot they do it online now

Leave a comment:

• Ocelot213
    commented on 's reply
    I did the pre-background packet right after the PAT but they said we'll get another packet via email and to check our spam folders constantly. Just wondering how long it will take to receive that one.

• EXHUMED
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man. Would you say about 4 weeks was the time line you heard back after passing your poly? And after your poly, you attended the mentorship program before receiving a conditional offer?

• Dt1911
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats bro!

• Aaronv24
    commented on 's reply
    You will receive your background packet that same day once you pass the PAT.

• Ocelot213
    replied
    How soon after the PAT do you receive your background packet?

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    replied
    So a little update on my end. I have completed the process for RSO and here's my timeline:

Oct - Application
    Oct - Written
    Nov - PAT
    Dec - Background Interview
    Jan - Poly
    Feb - Mentorship Program
    May - Conditional
    May - Psych
    June - Medical
    June - Home Visit

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Review as in for conditional offer? But yes inform your BI about your second job

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12056 users online. 470 members and 11586 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X