Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know how long after medical do you get scheduled for your home visit???

Comment

• I am out of state so I have no idea.

Comment

• HR must be super busy, still waiting on a call to proceed to sign my conditional offer and psych test. Got a call from my BI on thursday in regards to HR scheduling me, still have not heard anything.. :/

Comment

• Can anyone PM me on how to better prepare myself for this weird Riverside written? I took it about 6 months ago but I didn't pass it.
          Pickle Suit

Comment

• BI interview tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• ::::Update::::

Finally scheduled for my Psych.. Going in the 7th to sign my Conditional.. woo hoo! Lol

Hoping to make the 191st!

Comment

• Passed my second PAT. Just waiting for "the call" with fingers crossed. For those of you in the process be patient, RSO is an awesome department,extremely professional and they definitely move the process right along. Good luck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by K dog92 View Post
                  Passed my second PAT. Just waiting for "the call" with fingers crossed. For those of you in the process be patient, RSO is an awesome department,extremely professional and they definitely move the process right along. Good luck!!
                  Congrats! How many people were out at the 2nd PAT???

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
                    ::::Update::::

Finally scheduled for my Psych.. Going in the 7th to sign my Conditional.. woo hoo! Lol

Hoping to make the 191st!
                    Nice! Did your BI say you had a chance to make 191???

Comment

• Thirty something at the 2nd PAT. More showed up after I counted 32.
                      Last edited by K dog92; 05-01-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
                        Nice! Did your BI say you had a chance to make 191???
                        Yes, When I did my BG Interview, she wants to push for the 191st for me.. Hopefully I make the cut, if not hoping at the least get hired and put in an office until the next academy..

Comment

• Question... is the psych testing, both written and oral, done in two separate days or is it conducted over one day?

Comment

• Originally posted by scvmg View Post
                            Question... is the psych testing, both written and oral, done in two separate days or is it conducted over one day?
                            The psych. is written and oral--done the same day. You take the tests, and then have an interview with the psychologist.

Comment

• In regards to the BG packet - Do I have to hand deliver it or mail, email? I live 300 miles away.....

PAT in two weeks.... ready to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by dzan View Post
                                The psych. is written and oral--done the same day. You take the tests, and then have an interview with the psychologist.
                                thanks for the info, this clears up a lot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10843 users online. 482 members and 10361 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X