Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT test tomorrow!!! Ready to crush it!

Comment

• Yeah, I would call ahead and make sure you can get it done in one trip. Congrats RobertC, sounds like your finishing up. How was your BI meeting and poly?

Comment

• Passed my polygraph today!!! Just two more tests to go!!
        Last edited by JoeyB82; 04-15-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• My BI meeting went well, I really like my BI. The polygraph was nerve wracking, not because I had to lie or anything but because I was thrown off guard. For example, I had to re-list my employment (with dates) which I didnt know the exact dates off the top of my head. The actual polygraph was ok, my finger almost failed me... (it started shaking for no reason.

Comment

• Class 191 here we go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertC View Post
              My BI meeting went well, I really like my BI. The polygraph was nerve wracking, not because I had to lie or anything but because I was thrown off guard. For example, I had to re-list my employment (with dates) which I didnt know the exact dates off the top of my head. The actual polygraph was ok, my finger almost failed me... (it started shaking for no reason.
              When did you test for your polygraph?

Comment

• I guess it's too late to ask this question as I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow, but I'll ask it anyway. After taking the written how long before an applicant finds out their results?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
                  I guess it's too late to ask this question as I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow, but I'll ask it anyway. After taking the written how long before an applicant finds out their results?

They tell you right after your test if you have passed or failed.......good luck

Comment

• I have a question.. I passed my Polygraph, how long after till I hear from my BI about the next phase?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
                      I have a question.. I passed my Polygraph, how long after till I hear from my BI about the next phase?

I was contacted by my BI and HR the next day.......I have been told that it might take a day or two for them to let you know if you passed or failed.....

Comment

• In regards to the polygraph. All depends how busy they are. I passed mine and didn't hear anything for about 2 weeks.

Comment

• Passed my written today for both positions. Now on to the PAT! Another long drive planned for May, but worth it.

Comment

• Thanks DZAN & LAKER NATION.. Hopefully I hear back soon.. The waiting part is the hardest! lol

Comment

• Anyone turn in their background packet recently? Just curious what the average time till contact is right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger13 View Post
                                Anyone turn in their background packet recently? Just curious what the average time till contact is right now.
                                It took me about 4 weeks before I heard anything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7041 users online. 358 members and 6683 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X