Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill be there on the 16th as well. I would figure RSO is the same as any other LE in regards to backgrounds etc. Just take it one test at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanessa1811 View Post
      I believe not off duty. However, it has been know the Sheriff gives them CCW's if they apply when completing probation. I am only speculating and talking about information I knew happened when Sheriff Doyle was in office. IDK why but lots of correctional deputies do not apply for CCW's.
      Vaessa1811 is right, once probation period has been completed you can apply for your CCW. 99% chance you will get it. It takes 4-6 months to get it, And it is true most C.Deputies do not get em, I got mine when I was able too... Anyhow RSO will be hiring a few hundred CD's and Deps to staff the new "East County Dentention Center" that should be completed in the next few years....

Comment

• Start 190 in the morning! Hoping to get some sleep, but we'll see. I'll try to post an update later this week. It will probably just include something along the lines of "ouch."

Comment

• good luck 190th!

Comment

• Like they say "mind over matter". Good luck and Congrats to everyone starting 190.

Comment

• how was the first day guys!?

Comment

• doing the PAT this Saturday. Question for those through the PAT, are we OK to bring a water bottle, or is there really no need for it?

Comment

• Yes ,bring a water bottle. You will sit afterwards for about an hour and learn how to complete the PHS.

Comment

• Water bottle= one is none and two is one

Comment

• Figured it out
                      Last edited by ID111; 03-18-2013, 03:02 AM.
                      December 2011-Applied LASD
                      May 2012-Written LASD
                      May 2012-Background Interview LASD
                      May 2012-Polygraph LASD
                      September 2012-Cleared Background LASD
                      November 2012-Medical/Psych LASD
                      November 2012-PAT LASD
                      December 2012-Passed Medical/Psych LASD
                      June 2013-Captains Intervew LASD
                      August 2013-The Call
                      October 2013-Hired

Comment

• good group of guys out there today. now the fun begins...

Comment

• Hey everyone. I found this forum and am new here. I am currently in the process for Riverside Sheriff department. My timeline is 1/15? -written 2/?-PAT 2/25-BI Interview 3/12- Polygraph.

Quick question to anyone with insight: Took my polygraph on 3/12 and the "polygraph-er" said quote "everything looks good" which I assume means that I passed???? (I would think so because I told the truth on everything.)

Also, anybody have any insight on when I should hear from my bi?? Or should I contact him? It is now the 18th and my polygraph was on the 12th??

Thank you anyone very much for your insight and/or input. I see a lot of people are moving along.. Congratulations to those that are!!! I know this is many of our dream job.

Comment

• p.s. This forum is very helpful for information. Thank you to those who take the time to read and post-- it is very helpful to me, and I'm sure many others.

Comment

• hey dzan, you will probably get a call 2 weeks after your poly, to go sign the conditional offer, at least thats how it worked for me

Comment

• Does anyone have info on how many more RSO is looking to hire? I am currently in the process with CHP, but with competition so tight for any LE job I know it would be smart to not have all my eggs in one basket.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9744 users online. 454 members and 9290 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X