Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes same here, took about 4 weeks before they called me. They also currently processed another couple hundred 2 weeks ago from the PAT. Good luck on the second PAT mr. Jeff.

Comment

• Congrats to all who did well at the 2nd PAT today. It seemed like a really good group for the 190th. Hopefully those letters will start coming in the mail soon.

A few tips I got from people out there today who have been through academy
      -Know the 10 and 11 codes
      -Memorize the Code of Ethics
      -Start studying the penal codes
      -Do at least 2-3 miles twice a week, and 5 once a week when running.
      -Be prepared to hurt!

Comment

• I kind of want to apply within the next few months (around March), while the listing is still open.

However, I definitely want to finish school all the way in May 2014. Any advice?

Comment

• Finish school.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
            Congrats to all who did well at the 2nd PAT today. It seemed like a really good group for the 190th. Hopefully those letters will start coming in the mail soon.

A few tips I got from people out there today who have been through academy
            -Know the 10 and 11 codes
            -Memorize the Code of Ethics
            -Start studying the penal codes
            -Do at least 2-3 miles twice a week, and 5 once a week when running.
            -Be prepared to hurt!
            Yeah it seemed to be a good group! everyone passed everything....although i think that was expected. Im very anxious to start.....BUT waiting for the official call. My BI called me a couple of times today with some final finishing questions.

Comment

• Good luck Shades! Glad I'm not the only one anxiously waiting for the call. I figure they need at least to process from Wednesday, even if they are moving fast. We may not get official word for another few weeks.

I also got info today that the duty bag we will need to buy will run $400. More if you want extra uniforms, PT gear, etc.

Comment

• Would anyone know if they have any special procedures for out of state applicants? I emailed HR, No response and I called several times. I passed the written test the 19th of January, My PAT is a couple of weeks away.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
                  Would anyone know if they have any special procedures for out of state applicants? I emailed HR, No response and I called several times. I passed the written test the 19th of January, My PAT is a couple of weeks away.
                  I dont think they do. The only thing i could remember is when they give you your background packet to complete, i remember them only allowing out of state people to mail in their completed packets...instead of turning it in in person. The packet you receive after you pass your PAT. But im not out of state, so whats done during your background investigation might be different from us living in CA.

Comment

• Got the call today, in for the 190th!

Comment

• Mrjeff,
                      Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
                        Got the call today, in for the 190th!
                        Congratulations MrJeff! Im still waiting for a call...Im getting nervous. Do you know of any others who have gotten calls? Around what time did RSO HR call you?

Comment

• I got my call this morning. Offically hired.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Wow, Congrats to everyone who made into the 190!

Comment

• Shades, I wouldn't get too nervous yet. They have a pile of people to go through. From what I hear it's about 75 people for the 190th. I'm sure you'll get the call this week. I got the call around 3 or 4 pm. Didn't really expect to hear until later in the week. Other than Saryan17, I don't know of anyone else who has gotten a call yet this week.

Congrats to everyone who's gotten the call so far, I'm sure a lot more will go out this week.

Comment

• Hey guys! So I withdrew from the process at the beginning of this year. I basically went through the whole process and after having taken the psychological exam I was told that I had been only cleared for the CD position. I wanted to the DST position but the my BI said that I was not cleared for it due to the fact that I needed more exposure and life experience. Now I was 19 years old when I took the psychological exam and within a month I was going to turn 20. Do you guys think there is a chance I can obtain the "exposure" and "life experience" by 2014? I graduate around that time and therefore I wanted to know whether or not you guys think I can have a chance of convincing the shrink that I am ready to become a DST.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7258 users online. 317 members and 6941 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X