Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lole View Post
    Congratulations!
    I was hired for class 190 too, did you already receive the list of items we are suppose to get before the academy?
    Congrats! Yes I just received the list in the mail today.

Originally posted by SyntaxError View Post
    What about during the medical portion? Do they take consideration your height and weight?
    Well you do meet with a physician or a P.A to do a full check up so he/she will write up whether or not you meet the department's requirements. But I do not think there is any required height or weight.

Originally posted by Hastey23 View Post
    What are the required/suggested numbers for the PAT? I know the minimums but what are the times and numbers they are looking for?
    What they are looking for is someone who is dedicated and trying their best. I dont think they are looking for certain numbers but you do have to go to a second P.A.T towards the end of your process to see if you have improved from the first time

Comment

• Congrats lawz and lole! lole, did you also get the letter in the mail already or phone call? I'm still waiting for the official word.

Comment

• Laws and lole if u guys don't mind can you post ur timelines of the process. I finally got my poly test date for next month. Mrjeff how far are u in the process? Again good luck to everyone. Congrats to lawz and lole!

Comment

• I finished the last of everything end of November, start of Decemberish. My BI says all is well, and just to wait and be ready for March. Haven't heard anything for weeks, which I know is good, but just anxious to get that final letter or call.

NOGO, I started the process in July.

Comment

• Laws did they tell you when we are suppose to get our gear, and are we suppose to get everything in galls.

Mr. Jeff my investigator called me to tell me I was in and the next day HR called me to give me the official offer. They also said me an email with the next steps in the process. Best of luck hang in there.

My timeline was, in August I took the written test and first PAT then in late September I had my first meeting with my investigator. In October I did my poly then a week later I did my medical and psych the same day. I then did my second PAT and home visit on the 8th of January, and the call two days ago. Best of luck to all of you and hope to see you out there😃

Comment

• Did the home visit in November, but never the 2nd PAT. E-mailed my BI yesterday to see if I need to set that up still.

Anyone else already do everything and not get word yet? My BI said the hire meeting went very well, and that while he couldn't give me official word, I should keep studying and getting in shape. I know I would have heard otherwise if I was out and I just need to be patient, it's just always the last few weeks that are the hardest to wait!

Comment

• Well according to the letter I received, I am suppose to come in between Jan 28 - 31st to get my picture taken and pick up my purchase order.

My timeline was written test and PAT in June. Turned my packet on June 31st then met with B.I on August. Poly was on Sept while the medical and psych was on held on October.

Comment

• I guess I'm a bit concern that I will buy the wrong stuffs, does any one know which tactical boots are better?

Comment

• Ill be taking my second PAT this Wednesday the 30th. Ill most likely be joining the 190th academy as well.

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone who got the letter and good luck in the academy! I pray i will eventually get there.

Comment

• Set up to do the PAT tomorrow now also. See ya'll out there! Lots of carbs tonight.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Comment

• I have a bunch of questions about Riverside County- if someone could PM me and discuss it with me.. That would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Turned in my packet early January and I haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone know how long it takes for them to respond?

Comment

• Dan, you're probably looking at several weeks, if not a month or two. Not only do they have thousands to go through, they are getting everything ready for the next class right now. It was 4 or 5 weeks before they called me, and that is when they weren't getting ready for a class to start.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10087 users online. 415 members and 9672 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X