Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence3216
    replied
    Just got invited to mentor program - also submitted background. Can anyone tell me what the medical consist of exactly and what the first day of the mentor ship program is like?

Leave a comment:

• Poncholiner
    commented on 's reply
    From what I remember, as soon as you're done with PAT everybody goes upstairs so they can explain process and docs needed then they give you a pre inv. questionnaire to fill out and turn in before leaving. The esoph link came in email about a week later.

• Spence3216
    commented on 's reply
    So you got the esoph link the same
    day as your physical? Usually you turn in a pre inv. Questionnaire Prior to them sending you the link?

• Poncholiner
    replied
    Passed the poly and Signed conditional offer with psych scheduled already for next week. Moving pretty quickly compared to other agencies.

Applied 2/19
    written 4/19
    Pat 5/19
    esoph 5/19
    background interview 6/19
    poly 7/19
    conditional offer 7/19
    psych 7/19

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    it really depends who your BI is. I had my poly in Jan and reference letters didn't get sent out til end of April. But sorry to hear about your DQ. Don't quit!

• Ocelot213
    commented on 's reply
    Damn that sucks. I thought references were contacted before the poly. I wish they told you why you were denied. What if it's something you can't fix and they deny you again for that when you re-apply.

• Dt1911
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that, man. Good luck with the next one!

• EXHUMED
    replied
    Got the DQ email today, about 1.5 months after taking the poly for a second time. Not sure my background was ever started since none of my references received a call. Maybe something else in my packet.

Got an application with another agency so we'll see how that goes. Other than that, see you guys in a year if I end up applying again!

God speed and best of luck to everyone here.

Leave a comment:

• Poncholiner
    commented on 's reply
    He didn't necessarily say "you passed" but afterwards just said congrats and you should be hearing from BI soon. I wasn't going to ask him if I passed as that wouldn't instill confidence that I told the truth. Overall was quick and unlike the 2 other polygraphs I passed previously with other departments.

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    took me 3 weeks but that was before the eSoph

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    your whole background process takes couple of months to complete and that's just a small part of it

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    If you did pass your poly, next step would be attending the Mentorship Program when offered and if you are able to

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    they should of told you if you passed

• Poncholiner
    replied
    Took my poly last week. Feel that it went well, no post poly interview or comments that I showed deception. Anybody else going through the process right now?

Leave a comment:

• vuongv89
    commented on 's reply
    Roughly 90

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12663 users online. 397 members and 12266 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X