300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does everyone have to do 2 PATS?

Lawz, whats your height and weight if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crime_Fighter5 View Post
      Does everyone have to do 2 PATS?

Lawz, whats your height and weight if you don't mind me asking?

Yes everyone has to go through a second PAT.

I weight 145 and my height is 5'9

Comment

• I also have my second PAT on the 30th of this month. If all goes well...unless something prevents me, ill be attending the academy starting March 11th. Been a long road...

Comment

• I hope they take size into consideration when looking at the PAT results lol how long do we have between PATs?

Comment

• Ben Clark posted new dates for a June academy and more up to date info for 190. I would post the link but don't have enough posts yet. You can find it at the Clark training page.

Comment

• Rurales how did your poly go? I hope everything went well.

Comment

• I got a thin envelope from RSO today.. For the academy class of 190! I am very excited and I am wondering what else i should study besides code 10, 11 and code of ethics? And good luck to the rest in the process!

Comment

• Congrats. Your reputation begins now.
                  The Thousandth Man

Comment

• Starting my process next month. Hopefully they're still having a huge need for DST.

Comment

Last edited by Hastey23; 01-25-2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lawz View Post
                        Yes everyone has to go through a second PAT.

I weight 145 and my height is 5'9
                        How does you're height and weight size up to others? Does height and weight play a factor on being hired because my uncle is 5'9 too and he is a Riverside Sheriff. I'm 6'2 205 lbs, do you think my height will be better or worse on helping me to stand out and have a better chance of being chosen for the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hastey23 View Post
                          How does you're height and weight size up to others? Does height and weight play a factor on being hired because my uncle is 5'9 too and he is a Riverside Sheriff. I'm 6'2 205 lbs, do you think my height will be better or worse on helping me to stand out and have a better chance of being chosen for the academy?
                          To my understanding I believe that it has nothing to do with height or weight. Just as long as you give it your best on the 1st physical examination and pass under the required numbers you should be good in the process. But what they test you during the PAT doesn't even closely equate to the physical demands in the academy.

Comment

To my understanding I believe that it has nothing to do with height or weight. Just as long as you give it your best on the 1st physical examination and pass under the required numbers you should be good in the process. But what they test you during the PAT doesn't even closely equate to the physical demands in the academy.

What about during the medical portion? Do they take consideration your height and weight?

Comment

I got a thin envelope from RSO today.. For the academy class of 190! I am very excited and I am wondering what else i should study besides code 10, 11 and code of ethics? And good luck to the rest in the process!
                              Congratulations!
                              I was hired for class 190 too, did you already receive the list of items we are suppose to get before the academy?

Comment

What are the required/suggested numbers for the PAT? I know the minimums but what are the times and numbers they are looking for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9191 users online. 460 members and 8731 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X