Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met my BI on 1/3. Went well, very professional BI. Had a great conversation and built the rapport. I am scheduled for my poly on 1/18. I was fingerprinted while I was there.

Much more streamlined process than LASD.

Comment

• I'm in the process too. I got fingerprinted but never got the poly test date. I wonder what this means. No letter in the mail either. I hope no news is good news. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Hi is anyone attending the second PAT tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by bboynowee View Post
          4th day of the academy tommorrow...we lost 6 people so far...work out hard guys...I cannot stress that enough.
          Hello, I am just wondering did the people quit or where they let go? Hope everything is going great in the academy sir.

Comment

• Anyone else doing the "wellness" class at Ben Clark tomorrow?

lole, I haven't heard about a second PAT yet, did you get a call for it? Someone else informed me it was going to be in Feb. I'm still waiting for the final call, though my BI said things are still looking good. Anyone else heard anything?

Good luck NOGO and Rurales! I didn't get my poly schedules when I got my fingerprints either. It was a week or two later.

Comment

• Day one for the correctional deputy academy is tomorrow.

Comment

• The second PAT is held on Jan 30th

Comment

• Mrjeff,
                  Thanks for the info. I guess its just the waiting game now. Again good luck to everyone and let's keep posted.

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                    I did a PAT today but it was only 3 other guys, I guess my BI wanted to get it done early. Best of luck to every one going thru the process.

Comment

• When I completed my fingerprints the day I had my interview with my BI, I recieved an email the same day for a future poly date.

Also, word is there will be a possible DST academy in July.

Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
                      Anyone else doing the "wellness" class at Ben Clark tomorrow?

lole, I haven't heard about a second PAT yet, did you get a call for it? Someone else informed me it was going to be in Feb. I'm still waiting for the final call, though my BI said things are still looking good. Anyone else heard anything?

Good luck NOGO and Rurales! I didn't get my poly schedules when I got my fingerprints either. It was a week or two later.

Comment

• So I have a question. I was recently scammed online and I feel really stupid about it. I lost around 3K in it all because I did not know about the dangers in sending money through moneygram. Would that make me look bad in the background check?

Comment

• Just took my PAT today, was anyone else there?

Comment

• I was there for my second pat. It seemed like there were at least 350 people

Comment

• Lawz, did you BI call you up to do the second PAT? I haven't had any word yet about that. My BI still says all is good, so just playing the waiting game.

Were you able to see pretty good improvements on your numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
                                Lawz, did you BI call you up to do the second PAT? I haven't had any word yet about that. My BI still says all is good, so just playing the waiting game.

Were you able to see pretty good improvements on your numbers?
                                Yes my B.I called me to do the second PAT earlier so I had to do it with the new applicants yesterday.

I passed with
                                72 push up
                                41 sit ups
                                10:59 1.5 mile run
                                The only improvement i had was the 1.5 mile. One of the Deputy was giving me advice that those who are going to the March academy should start running on the dirt, tracks, hills and even suggested to run around BCTC on the weekends.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12627 users online. 477 members and 12150 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X