• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rurales View Post
    The crutches worked!

pushups - 39
    situps - 40
    1.5 mile - 11:23
    Last edited by hahahasuckers; 10-23-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Had my physc today. Home visit Thursday, any tips?
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Home visit should be a pleasant experience. If you're that far, they want you. Just tidy up the house and be ready to sit and chat. If you have a significant other, they will probably want to talk to them alone also. For me, it was one of the more pleasant experiences. It was the first time the BI went form the guy trying to find out what's wrong with me to the BI becoming someone trying to help me and prep me for academy.

They will probably also go and chat up your neighbors.

As always, dress well and put your best foot forward.

Comment

• Did anyone pass the medical and if so how long did it take to hear a response from them that you passed?

Comment

• It takes like a week or so. It all depends on your background investigator.

Comment

• I walked in my background packet this morning, 8:00 am. Personnel stated a 3 to 6 week period before BI will be assigned to contact you.

Comment

• This is accurate info, at least in my circumstances it is. Holiday's could create a bit of a lag though, for December scheduling. I turned in my packet on Oct 26th and my background interview is scheduled for Dec 6th. Good luck to you in the process!

Comment

• Originally posted by electrician View Post
                  This is accurate info, at least in my circumstances it is. Holiday's could create a bit of a lag though, for December scheduling. I turned in my packet on Oct 26th and my background interview is scheduled for Dec 6th. Good luck to you in the process!
                  Did your BI contact you to schedule the interview? or was it via mail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rurales View Post
                    Did your BI contact you to schedule the interview? or was it via mail?
                    Personal call from BI...

Comment

• Saryan, how did the home visit go?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
                        Saryan, how did the home visit go?
                        Went well, met with my BI for about 30 min. She said she was going to mail me the firearm matrix to purchase my firearm, and if all goes well, swearing in would be around the beginning of January. Had my medical this morning.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Got my PAT on the 18th of this month. Quick question how long would you all say the hiring process takes? from start to finish?

Comment

• Originally posted by mebesteve View Post
                            Got my PAT on the 18th of this month. Quick question how long would you all say the hiring process takes? from start to finish?
                            Depends on what your background involves. I see this process has been much faster than most other LE processes.

Comment

• Question, is the track you run the mile and a half on a standard track, like a high school or college sized track or smaller.

Comment

• The run in on a quarter mile (so standard size track) track. 6 laps for 1.5 miles.

The process is pretty fast. Read back through all of these pages to get a better idea of how long it's taking people. Right now you might be hard pressed to get into March, which means you'll probably be looking at the next class. If everything goes very fast, it might be possible to still get into March but I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11941 users online. 448 members and 11493 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X