300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saryan17 View Post
    Did anyone get feed back after they finished their poly?
    Yes, they call you within a few days- week to let you know your psych eval date and to sign your contingent job offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by LT Morone View Post
      Yes, they call you within a few days- week to let you know your psych eval date and to sign your contingent job offer.
      Just sent you a PM
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Had a buddy who did the written test a few weeks ago but they didn't give anyone results that day (said they were short staffed), said they would mail results and he's still had no word. Anyone else have that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
          Had a buddy who did the written test a few weeks ago but they didn't give anyone results that day (said they were short staffed), said they would mail results and he's still had no word. Anyone else have that happen?
          Took the test at the Colton location yesterday. Only 15 people there to take the test. The proctor said not many people are utilizing this location for testing. Alot of seats for walk in testing. Proctor said RSO will be hiring 250 DST and 250 custody assistants.

According to the proctor, there is an extremely high fail rate on the test. I passed, but I had my doubts as I was taking the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rurales View Post
            Took the test at the Colton location yesterday. Only 15 people there to take the test. The proctor said not many people are utilizing this location for testing. Alot of seats for walk in testing. Proctor said RSO will be hiring 250 DST and 250 custody assistants.

According to the proctor, there is an extremely high fail rate on the test. I passed, but I had my doubts as I was taking the test.

*Correctional Deputy

Comment

Last edited by hahahasuckers; 10-23-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know if they'll be an academy after the March one?

Comment

• FYI, rumor mill says they'll be opening up San Bernardino County in a few days (next weekish) for a few days to take apps for trainee. So if you're trying to get in their, keep checking in with them.

Comment

• Well, it's been a long road, got the call this morning for my conditional job offer.

Comment

Well, it's been a long road, got the call this morning for my conditional job offer.
                      Congrats!!

I turned in my PHS on October 28th. Hopefully I get a call from a BI sometime soon..

All the best,

E

Comment

• Home visit next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
                          FYI, rumor mill says they'll be opening up San Bernardino County in a few days (next weekish) for a few days to take apps for trainee. So if you're trying to get in their, keep checking in with them.
                          It's open as of this morning!
                          Originally Posted by Law100
                          Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Last edited by hahahasuckers; 10-23-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys/gals, just a heads up, last I heard before I graduated from their academy, they were using the coopers test as part of their testing. I am not sure if that is still the case but be physically prepared. It's a mile and half run, push ups, sit ups, bench press, leg press not sure if they'll do the body fat comp for you guys though.

Comment

Hey guys/gals, just a heads up, last I heard before I graduated from their academy, they were using the coopers test as part of their testing. I am not sure if that is still the case but be physically prepared. It's a mile and half run, push ups, sit ups, bench press, leg press not sure if they'll do the body fat comp for you guys though.
                                Are you talking about for Riverside or San Bernardino? If for Riverside, then yes definately:

Physical Agility Test (PAT): Upon successful completion of the Written Examination, candidates will be notified of their scheduled PAT. All candidates must appear in person with valid government-issued photo identification and dressed in physical training attire to participate.
                                The PAT consists of:

• Sit-ups: A minimum of 27 sit-ups must be completed within 60 seconds.
                                • Push-ups: A minimum of 22 push-ups must be completed within 60 seconds.
                                • 1 ½ mile run: The run must be completed within 14 minutes, with no stopping or walking. The run is conducted on an oval-shaped, dirt track.
                                http://agency.governmentjobs.com/riv...FwddxPacket%3E
                                Originally Posted by Law100
                                Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7627 users online. 410 members and 7217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X