300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
    In-laws coming...so lock the doors and turn off the lights?

Actually, that's a pretty good analogy. Glad to hear he may bring some study material. Not too worried about the neighbors, as he already knows some of them very well. Now back to cleaning up the house...
    How'd the visit go?

Comment

• Home visit went well. More than anything it was actually a chance for him to give me some tips and answer more questions I might have had. So it was nice to actually be able to sit and chat and get info. He pretty much told me everything was good and moving forward, and to work my butt off to get ready for academy.

Comment

Home visit went well. More than anything it was actually a chance for him to give me some tips and answer more questions I might have had. So it was nice to actually be able to sit and chat and get info. He pretty much told me everything was good and moving forward, and to work my butt off to get ready for academy.

Good luck bud! I have my poly on Friday.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Looks like they don't have any oral boards for this? Any reason they don't?

Comment

Home visit went well. More than anything it was actually a chance for him to give me some tips and answer more questions I might have had. So it was nice to actually be able to sit and chat and get info. He pretty much told me everything was good and moving forward, and to work my butt off to get ready for academy.
            Congrats. They ran into a little issue with my psyche, can't imagine what it was, and I'll know if I'm moving forward on Friday or Monday.

Comment

• Good luck Wschesnutt and Saryan. Hopefully they get the psyche stuff worked out. They told me that the BI has the final call, so maybe there is some small oddity but if your BI is good with you he can push it forward.

Not sure why they don't have official oral boards, but by the time you meet and talk to everyone in the process you've gone through enough interviews for them to know if you're any good or not.

Happy Halloween everyone, if we're lucky it might be the last Halloween night we have off for awhile!

Comment

Good luck Wschesnutt and Saryan. Hopefully they get the psyche stuff worked out. They told me that the BI has the final call, so maybe there is some small oddity but if your BI is good with you he can push it forward.

Not sure why they don't have official oral boards, but by the time you meet and talk to everyone in the process you've gone through enough interviews for them to know if you're any good or not.

Happy Halloween everyone, if we're lucky it might be the last Halloween night we have off for awhile!
                It's funny you say the BI has the final say. My BI told me that her Sgt has the final say when he is briefed this week. I'm hoping they get it all worked also. I'm hoping its my last Halloween also.

Comment

• Quick question.. What was your attire when your B.I did your home visit? Are you suppose to dress formal like you are going in for an interview, business casual or just plain everyday attire?

Comment

• Took my psych exam yesterday. Seemed like it went well, should get the call by monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by LT Morone View Post
                      Took my psych exam yesterday. Seemed like it went well, should get the call by monday.
                      How long have you been in the process?

Comment

• I wore a suit, minus the jacket and tie, and my wife dressed nicely also. Dressing more casual would probably be fine, but why put anything less than your best forward?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rurales View Post
                          How long have you been in the process?
                          since August!
                          pretty damn fast if you ask me.

Comment

• Got my letter today. I was disqualified because of something in my bg. Guess ill just stick with the Marines and my secret clearance for now. Good luck to all of you in the process and academy.

Comment

• Bummer Wschesnutt, maybe another time or agency. I think CHP and San Bernardino are supposed to open back up soon. Marines ain't so bad though, my brother in law is about to hit 20 years and still loving it.

Comment

• Did anyone get feed back after they finished their poly?
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7801 users online. 191 members and 7610 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X