Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riverside County Hiring DST's

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ...........................................
    Last edited by hahahasuckers; 10-23-2013, 07:40 PM.

    Comment


    • I finished my psych today. I feel it went well. I have a home visit tomorrow at my wife's house then another at my apt on Monday.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yess1976 View Post
        thanks! i just wish a female would reply
        I'm just so worried about not making it
        Do your best, use your partners fist to bounch off of it with your chest when your coming up. have them position it higher on your chest so its not as far down. Tricks of the trade, had women in my academy that struggled with it, but could run for days. You will be fine, good luck!

        Comment


        • 4th day of the academy tommorrow...we lost 6 people so far...work out hard guys...I cannot stress that enough.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bboynowee View Post
            4th day of the academy tommorrow...we lost 6 people so far...work out hard guys...I cannot stress that enough.
            How many recruits per academy?
            Pickle Suit

            Comment


            • ............................................
              Last edited by hahahasuckers; 10-23-2013, 07:41 PM.

              Comment


              • Anyone hear anything about Correctional Deputies having their academy moved to March?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bboynowee View Post
                  4th day of the academy tommorrow...we lost 6 people so far...work out hard guys...I cannot stress that enough.
                  Did these trainees choose to leave or were they removed? And how many total trainees were you all?

                  I wish i would have made that academy! Just have to be patient...God willing ill be in the March academy.

                  Comment


                  • How does standy by testing work exactly? Where can I see when they are giving out test on NONE scheduled dates? Also, you aren't even guaranteed to take the exam if you go as stand by right? I'm asking because the soonest I was able to schedule my written is on 11/13/12 but I was wondering if I can get it done sooner. Thanks.
                    Pickle Suit

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sgonzo View Post
                      How does standy by testing work exactly? Where can I see when they are giving out test on NONE scheduled dates? Also, you aren't even guaranteed to take the exam if you go as stand by right? I'm asking because the soonest I was able to schedule my written is on 11/13/12 but I was wondering if I can get it done sooner. Thanks.
                      I'm scheduled for the 11/5/2012 testing at the Colton location. I will be there. You can show up, but no guarantee of being allowed to test. Depends if seats are open.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rurales View Post
                        I'm scheduled for the 11/5/2012 testing at the Colton location. I will be there. You can show up, but no guarantee of being allowed to test. Depends if seats are open.
                        It probably isn't worth it for me to try stand by then. I live in LA and the drive is 1.5 hours. I don't want to risk showing up and not even having the exam.
                        Pickle Suit

                        Comment


                        • Home visit tomorrow, any tips? Then all that is left is 2nd PAT!

                          Comment


                          • .................................
                            Last edited by hahahasuckers; 10-23-2013, 07:41 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
                              Home visit tomorrow, any tips? Then all that is left is 2nd PAT!
                              Nothin special man, but treat it as your in-laws are coming over. Clean the place up a little bit, and just sit and talk with your investigator for a little bit. They'll go over some stuff with ya, give you some materials to start studying, and then will take off and talk to a few of your neighbors.
                              @yess1976- yup, you have to do another physical test sometime before you get sponsored/attend the academy to ensure that you have maintained your fitness level since the last one, and that you are still in shape for the academy

                              Comment


                              • In-laws coming...so lock the doors and turn off the lights?

                                Actually, that's a pretty good analogy. Glad to hear he may bring some study material. Not too worried about the neighbors, as he already knows some of them very well. Now back to cleaning up the house...

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 13015 users online. 481 members and 12534 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X