X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rami22
    replied
    Originally posted by Kg_92 View Post
    That’s awesome! Good luck to you on that! My psych was in San Bernardino and my medical was in Moreno Valley.
    Sweet! Hopefully I get a call this week to set up those appointments.

Leave a comment:

• Kg_92
    commented on 's reply
    That’s awesome! Good luck to you on that! My psych was in San Bernardino and my medical was in Moreno Valley.

• Kg_92
    commented on 's reply
    At this point I am just waiting for my BI to contact me about my physical. And then I believe I’m due for a home visit. Yeah I’ve got my fingers crossed!

• ShaunLew8
    commented on 's reply
    That’s awesome guys. I applied in January and took my written and physical in February. Submitted my esoph a week ago and received an email this past Friday from my BI assigned to me. Hoping for a fast process like yours. I hope the virus doesn’t slow you guys down. What’s next for you Kg?

• Rami22
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet! Hopefully you get called in soon for your fingerprints and things keep moving along.

• Rami22
    commented on 's reply
    That’s awesome. I’m just waiting for an email for my psych and medical. Everything else seems good to go. What city was your psych in?

• Rami22
    commented on 's reply
    I also applied in November. Currently just waiting for my psych and medical.

• Kg_92
    commented on 's reply
    It went well. I was there a few hours and then had to head across town for my chest X-ray. Everything’s looking good. The only thing I heard about the hiring process being affected was the backgrounds. There was a freeze applied.

• Kg_92
    commented on 's reply
    I applied in November. So it’s been a quick, smooth process since then. I’m not sure how this virus is going to affect everything.

• ShaunLew8
    replied
    I recently passed psych and now awaiting medical results. Took my medical on Wednesday
    How long has it been for you both since you applied?

Leave a comment:

• Davidgt23
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. I have my med on Monday. We’ll see how everything else plays out.

• Kg_92
    replied
    It went well. Just waiting on results to come back. Thank for asking!

Leave a comment:

• Rami22
    replied
    I recently passed psych and now awaiting medical results. Took my medical on Wednesday
    Nice man! How did it go? I’m glad that things are still moving along with what’s currently going on.

Leave a comment:

• Kg_92
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShaunLew8
    commented on 's reply
    My BI contacted me today to let me know she will be my BI during the process and that finger printing would be next for me. Guessing psych and medical will be delayed due to the Coronavirus.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8687 users online. 474 members and 8213 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X