Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just passed the Physical Agility Test. I was wondering if anyone knew what numbers on the Physical Agility Test put you in the higher portion of their eligibility list? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by greader View Post
      I just passed the Physical Agility Test. I was wondering if anyone knew what numbers on the Physical Agility Test put you in the higher portion of their eligibility list? Thanks!
      What numbers did you put up?

Comment

• Push ups: 49
        Sit ups: 38
        Run: 11:41

Not spectacular numbers but not bad either.

Comment

• I was also there this morning ..passed with
          54 push ups
          34 sit ups
          11:54 on the mile and a half

Comment

• Is there a certain day next week where they will be giving out phone calls and are you scheduled to meet with the Sheriff?

Comment

• They should give out phone calls by next Wednesday...not sure about meeting with the sheriff

Comment

• After the background interview and polygraph how long is it taking for people to get the medical and psychological scheduled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wschesnutt View Post
                  After the background interview and polygraph how long is it taking for people to get the medical and psychological scheduled?
                  I took my polygraph exam back in August 10th... I'm still waiting for the medical/psychological exam appointments. Not really sure how long it should take to give me some information. I've been waiting patiently, but I'm very anxious for the next step/s.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboynowee View Post
                    They should give out phone calls by next Wednesday...not sure about meeting with the sheriff
                    If someone has gotten this far, and has his/her investigator writing a hiring report (where I am assuming he/she is recommending you for the position) is it pretty much a done deal, or do they still eliminate people even after they've passed all the tests and made it to the end?

Comment

• Also still waiting for the call for psych and medical. I imagine they are trying to get everything squared away for the October academy first.

Got a chance to do a ride-a-long this last week-end. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend it. You can go to the station of your choice and get a form to request it. Even got a chance to make a few drop offs at the jail.

Comment

• I did my BG interview yesterday and doing my poly this morning. I doubt I'll make the Oct academy but January is good with me.

Comment

• Well i finally got a phone call yesterday afternoon after a month and a half of waiting after completing my poly exam. I have a second interview next Tuesday the 2nd. I don't know if this is to schedule the medical/psych tests, but whatever it is... I'm glad they finally contacted me again.
                          Last edited by Shades; 09-25-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Got a call today and had to go in to sign some papers and pick up a packet for medical. They are supposed to call this week to set up times. I was told it would probably be at least 3 weeks or so until it was scheduled because they are so busy.

As far as October, we're pretty far past that deadline for having it all together, but January isn't that far away. I just wonder when the official hire date will be (Dec or Jan) and how it will effect our deal because of all the new pension reform, if at all. Not that it matters too much.

Comment

• Im suppose to get that long awaited "call" today to determine if I will be hired and accepted to the Oct academy...my background is complete I will keep you guys posted....I'm nervous and excited at the same time ...

Comment

• Originally posted by bboynowee View Post
                                Im suppose to get that long awaited "call" today to determine if I will be hired and accepted to the Oct academy...my background is complete I will keep you guys posted....I'm nervous and excited at the same time ...
                                That's great congratulations. Hopefully you make it to the Oct. Academy. I doubt i will be in the Oct. Academy if i'm hired. Ill find out what to expect in the coming months next week at my second interview.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7607 users online. 364 members and 7243 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X