Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried about the eye exam.

Comment

• Worst case...get contacts....As long as you're correctable to 20/20 you should be good, which pretty much everyone is...if you're blind...you probably shouldn't have a gun. I wouldn't sweat it too much, though it would stink to get through everything else and have that stop ya!

Anyone from the July PAT hear anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJeff View Post
        Worst case...get contacts....As long as you're correctable to 20/20 you should be good, which pretty much everyone is...if you're blind...you probably shouldn't have a gun. I wouldn't sweat it too much, though it would stink to get through everything else and have that stop ya!

Anyone from the July PAT hear anything yet?
        Yeah, I passed the PAT in July. I'm two weeks into my BI and have the poly this week.

Comment

• Goat, when did you turn in the BG packet? Turned mine in on the 19th of July and I've yet to hear anything good or bad.

Comment

• I turned mine in on the 24th.

Comment

• Uh-oh...I must be sitting in the "maybe" pile. Hoping to get a call before long. Very tempted to call to make sure they have the packet...but that would probably just bug them.

Comment

• Mine must be in the maybe pile also. I turned mine in on the 25th. Congrats to those that are moving along in the process!

Comment

• Did my PAT on Aug 15 and turned in BI packet on the 23rd. I'm hoping for a call soon.

Comment

• Wschesnutt, Congrats on the PAT and good luck! I'm really hoping to hear something this week. Was hoping for the October academy, but at this rate that might not happen. January is still a good time to start though.

Comment

• Got the call Friday, though it was a message on the home machine. So now I have a call back to the BI, so just waiting, but hopefully I'll have an appointment set up soon. Took about 5 week to get the first call.

Comment

• Im still playing the waiting game. Congrats to all who are moving forward!

Comment

• Thanks MrJeff. Hopefully you get in touch with them and you can make October. It would be rushed but it's possible.

Comment

• Got ahold of the BI and was able to set up an interview for next week. Turned in packet around the 23rd (first day after the PAT)

Good luck, hope ya'll hear some good news soon too.

Comment

• Riverside Co. Sheriff's Dept. ... a REAL Sheriff's Dept! (not like FCSO)
                              Timelines:

CBPO
                              App: 2/12/09
                              Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
                              Written: 2/20/09
                              NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
                              TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
                              App: 5/5/09
                              Geo: San Diego
                              Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
                              NOR: 7/20/09
                              Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
                              TO: 10/6/09
                              Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
                              Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
                              Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
                              App: 8/17/10
                              Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
                              TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

• I'll be in the Oct academy....who else is in?! Good luck to everyone ...process was fairly quick... :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8805 users online. 270 members and 8535 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X